Full strength, no excuses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No injuries! That's all I wanted from today.

We will be able to field a very strong team against the Chooks.

Add Jorge, Lawrence, Watmough and Brett Stewart (maybe even Buhrer?) and we will have our big guns at the right time. Our players will be full of belief and steely in their resolve.

Good luck Chookies, welcome to the real thing.

This may be one match where we get an even share of penalties. Easts get hammered like us in penalty counts every match.
Fair dinkum, if you can't win a penalty count playing in front of a home crowd with 99% support - like today - then something is very wrong.

The Who said:
This may be one match where we get an even share of penalties. Easts get hammered like us in penalty counts every match.
Fair dinkum, if you can't win a penalty count playing in front of a home crowd with 99% support - like today - then something is very wrong.

The thing is the chooks lose every penalty count and still win games ! Dunno about you guys but I think it will take a mighty maroon and white victory to take them down .

All season this is where we wanted to be. Top 4, one win will take us to a grand final qualifier, Lyon Foran DCE & the Stewarts fit and firing.

It's been a great achievement by Toovey and the players to get here but it's been obvious all year they weren't just along for the ride. They intend to win the comp and now they have their chance.

Chooks have a couple extra days to prepare but can't begrudge them that, they are minor premiers after all. Can't wait for this one.

Another fantastic effort from coaching staff and players.All you hear about is the Melbourne culture and that about a team responsible for the greatest fraud in Aus sport.

No team has a culture like ours.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8