Fulton to be promoted to Head of Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone (our owners or Board) certainly doesn't take results as a pre-requisite for a position.
Immortal or not, Fulton has done a lousy job as a NSW selector. 10 years of failures from 11 years isn't a business driven by results!

He supposedly constructed Manly this year and we have endured the same result.

Fulton was my childhood hero. That was 50 years ago. Times have changed but his selection criteria seems not to have.

Enjoy your grandfather days, Bobby - A selector, you are not!
"Head of Football" ?? Another backward step by our owners (or Zorba's indulgences).

Someone (our owners or Board) certainly doesn't take results as a pre-requisite for a position.
Immortal or not, Fulton has done a lousy job as a NSW selector. 10 years of failures from 11 years isn't a business driven by results!

Fulton was my childhood hero. That was 50 years ago. Times have changed but his selection criteria seems not to have.

"Head of Football" ?? Another backward step by our owners (or Zorba's indulgences).
He has done nothing wrong in his nsw selections he picks a good enough side each year it just never performs and he dug us out of a big hole this year when he got some good recruits we could be in an even worse position then we are if it wasn't for some quick recruiting, give them time and our recruits will perform.

God help us, his record is woeful, give him more time with the recruits he signed for MANLY this u have to be kidding. The game has passed him by,

when you work with turkeys its hard to fly like an eagle

This thread is running at the same time as the one where Cheyse Blair describes the Manly approach as old school.
In the Tooves interview (anotheer current thread), he talked about how, in his playing days, they trained Tuesday and Thursday nights and played on the weekend. They had jobs. This is the time when Bozo had his biggest involvement in the club.
I think we need to get away from Bozo and our old ways and move to the cutting edge. And, incidentally, that doesn't appear to be Zoolander.

Ha! And there it is! Get rid of the Z's: BoZo, Zoolander, and ZtH.
Problem solved.

This thread is running at the same time as the one where Cheyse Blair describes the Manly approach as old school.
In the Tooves interview (anotheer current thread), he talked about how, in his playing days, they trained Tuesday and Thursday nights and played on the weekend. They had jobs. This is the time when Bozo had his biggest involvement in the club.
I think we need to get away from Bozo and our old ways and move to the cutting edge. And, incidentally, that doesn't appear to be Zoolander.

Ha! And there it is! Get rid of the Z's: BoZo, Zoolander, and ZtH.
Problem solved.
If he was comparing it to Bellamy unfortunately that's an indictment on Tooves and Singe et al.

Really he always was!
Note: I did not make up these names :rofl:

images.jpg

Bozo The Clown and Slappy Goosebumps Ventriloquist, Soft Dolls

Zorba and Bozo are dinosaurs. Whatever Bozo does at SOO level isn't working, but yet he stays on. I thought it must've been a volunteer role, because surely nobody in their right mind would keep paying him for whatever it is he's trying at NSW. Yet here we are, promoted to Head of Football based on nothing.

You reap what you sow, and it's no coincidence Manly are languishing and heading for their record for consecutive losses. Hey, who was coaching Manly the last time they lost 8 in a row?

It was well known that Tooves was old school and had very few options when his team needed new ideas. This was told to me from someone who was in our dressing room and knew players in there. He was tackle harder, run harder etc.

If anyone thinks Tooves or Des could do well with our injury count then I will be impressed. Barrett has had no opportunity to even play his top team without injury or has key players too old and going backwards (brett, matai, lyon, mateo, (sadly) miles and lost the 5/8 foran or Buhrer coming back from major injuries. A Parra reject Lussick is probably a standout as well as Parcell and Tom.

Williame, Leary, Api, Brown, Jorge (half the time) T-Red are all very average players and this is a big reason why we are struggling.

Thought he already was. Be more confident if it was dessie. Be a good job for him. Just have to watch his expenditure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7