• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
on a different note from all the board/coach/recruitment staff issues...i was watching the g/f again (i needed cheering up!) and i was wondering if i saw it wrong but what was gus gould on about re. matai's "late tackle' on inu?! didnt inu run into matai's back?!?

I dont know about that 1 mate , But the one that blows me out is .. how they say DCE obstructed a defender when DCE was just running as support player???? If anything DCE was taken out of the play , where he couldn`t support anymore.. I JUST DNT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS OBSTRUCTION if your a support player you can run any way you want , it`s not like the attacker with the ball is running behind he was running next to DCE????? I just dnt understand that 1..

I didn't take notice of it during the game, but I noticed Mattai crying after the game. What a Manly man.

eagleE said:
I didn't take notice of it during the game, but I noticed Mattai crying after the game. What a Manly man.

Des and crusher told him they were going to the dogs

Whats DCE supposed to do STOP!!!??, slow down or swerve out the way so the warriors players has a free go at the ball running.. PFFT :sleepy:

thats the rant over i`m just sick of hearing about that one , & it wasn`t even on the play that scored anyway..

I remember the Matai thing - Gus said he tackled inu. Problem was Inu ran into Matai's back chasing a kick or something. It wasn't a block or anything, i couldn't believe how anyone could say it was a tackle, let alone something worthy of a penalty

Look Foran had a legitimate try taken from him. Enough already. We won, they lost. Move on.

Can't people discuss these topics anymore? Your moderator super powers have gone through the roof.

jjai said:
I dont know about that 1 mate , But the one that blows me out is .. how they say DCE obstructed a defender when DCE was just running as support player???? If anything DCE was taken out of the play , where he couldn`t support anymore.. I JUST DNT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS OBSTRUCTION if your a support player you can run any way you want , it`s not like the attacker with the ball is running behind he was running next to DCE????? I just dnt understand that 1..

Bill clarified this after the game (NRL.com) and the refs decision was correct to allow play to go on. It is only obstruction if the ball carrier runs behind his own player. As long as support players are behind the ball carrier (the onyl place they can provide genuine support) then they cannot be called for obstruction.

The Manly Hater brigade are still whinging about the DCE "obstruction" and it annoys the cr@p out of me too jjai. However, at the end of the day all it really shows is that they have no understanding of the game or the rules, which probably also explains why they support talentless clubs like Parra and the Steelers.

Calm tf down Stevo. I've never moderated anyone. The only reason my name is up there is through the Stewart trial. I wouldn't know how to moderate. My comment was legitimate so screw you.

I was more worried about the next play, Rodney possible obstruction to let dce through the gap to score!

MadMarcus said:
The Manly Hater brigade are still whinging about the DCE "obstruction" and it annoys the cr@p out of me too jjai. However, at the end of the day all it really shows is that they have no understanding of the game or the rules, which probably also explains why they support talentless clubs like Parra and the Steelers.

Maybe you should bring up the NFL pass in the Parra game last year, or the Gasnier "try" where he dropped the ball a metre above the try line, or the Morris "try" in the GF where his foot was over the sideline.

Hypocrites

DSM5 said:
Calm tf down Stevo. I've never moderated anyone. The only reason my name is up there is through the Stewart trial. I wouldn't know how to moderate. My comment was legitimate so screw you.

I'm calm matey. You're the one who has recently been calling people names and telling people to move on when they are discussing a topic. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

I've moved on from the gf to other more pressing matters Stevo. And my point was I've never moderated any post as you insinuated, so I still don't know where your coming from.

eggson said:
I remember the Matai thing - Gus said he tackled inu. Problem was Inu ran into Matai's back chasing a kick or something. It wasn't a block or anything, i couldn't believe how anyone could say it was a tackle, let alone something worthy of a penalty
...exactly!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6