g.stewart,matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah i suppose a forearm to a guys chest is a lot more serious than breaking a guys neck. Get real.

I'm not saying you're wrong Fonz but if Fulton does have a previously clean record, that's a farce.

He's a grub. A niggly, sh1tty, hard to watch piece of work. How he's never been caught before this is beyond belief.

You're an idiot mate. You called it a farce but players getting off because of good behaviour is an every day occourance! And, believe it or not, players getting longer suspensions because of bad behaviour also happens every day. You're just pissed off cause it's Matai. So how about you get real mate. Duff. The fact is still that he had a clean record and the decision went in his favour. It's great that Matai is aggressive but it will get him into trouble and if he keeps it up it will see him rubbed out of the game. Hoppa is a prime example.

The Sea Eagles will also be without suspended duo Steve Matai and Glenn Stewart, although the latter will be eligible to play Melbourne after serving the last of his four-game ban in the Warriors trial.

http://nrl.com/manly-unlikely-to-risk-injured-trio/tabid/10874/newsid/61355/default.aspx

Fonz link said:
You're an idiot mate. You called it a farce but players getting off because of good behaviour is an every day occourance! And, believe it or not, players getting longer suspensions because of bad behaviour also happens every day. You're just pissed off cause it's Matai. So how about you get real mate.

Tell that to Thurston's family while he spends the rest of his life in a wheel chair. Your kidding if that act deserves 1 trial game. That **** Fulton pulled should've copped 5 weeks at least even with a clean skin. Matai got suspended on his record not on what he actually did same with Fulton. There is no accountability on the action that is perpetraded that is why the judiciary is a ****ing farce.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=Fonz link=topic=186459.msg315855#msg315855 date=1297736899]
You're an idiot mate. You called it a farce but players getting off because of good behaviour is an every day occourance! And, believe it or not, players getting longer suspensions because of bad behaviour also happens every day. You're just pissed off cause it's Matai. So how about you get real mate.

Tell that to Thurston's family while he spends the rest of his life in a wheel chair. Your kidding if that act deserves 1 trial game. That s**t Fulton pulled should've copped 5 weeks at least even with a clean skin. Matai got suspended on his record not on what he actually did same with Fulton. There is no accountability on the action that is perpetraded that is why the judiciary is a f**king farce.
[/quote]

It's Thurston. Fulton probably got the suspension for NOT putting him in a wheelchair.

Are you kidding mick? Find in this thread where i've shared my opinion of the incident with you. Yeah it was a prick act but he got off cause he's a cleanskin. It's not a new thing. It's been the rule for years. One day it will go in our favour and i bet you won't be whining like a little bitch then. Just ****en relax aye!

Fonz link said:
Are you kidding mick? Find in this thread where i've shared my opinion of the incident with you. Yeah it was a prick act but he got off cause he's a cleanskin. It's not a new thing. It's been the rule for years. One day it will go in our favour and i bet you won't be whining like a little bitch then. Just f**ken relax aye!
Except in saying this Fonz (and I agree with what you are saying) Thurston and Slater seem to get away with a lot. The things they have both done would easily amount to enough weighting to give them a game or 2 for each incident.

I don't think Fulton would have had such a clean record to mean he gets only a week off, especially for that tackle. Not even the cleanest of records would have got you off at least a week suspension with a tackle like that.

Matai needs to calm down for 2 years and then he'll be clean again, all weighting off

The day that a Manly player spears a guy into the ground like that and gets 1 week will be the day I go out and buy 100 lottery tickets and every one of them will be a winner. Won't happen ever.

Jono Thurston and Slater aren't factors in this comparison, its Matai and Fulton that are being compared.

And Slater has copped time for thse boots up i think, hes a dirty little prick and deserves everything he gets, but in this discussion its not really relevant

Fro link said:
Jono Thurston and Slater aren't factors in this comparison, its Matai and Fulton that are being compared.

And Slater has copped time for thse boots up i think, hes a dirty little prick and deserves everything he gets, but in this discussion its not really relevant

It is when the discussion involves talking about weighting and clean sheets. Thurston couldn't have had a clean sheet when he put the boot into Wolfy at SoO and left him with a cut under his eye....and if he did, the dummy spit at Townsville should have been a certain suspension just on carry over points and his no longer "clean sheet".

All in all, it is all dependent on the player and I can agree with Mick here that a Manly player would never be given anything less than a week for a tackle like that. If it was Thurston he'd get a slap on the wrist.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=Fonz link=topic=186459.msg315855#msg315855 date=1297736899]

Tell that to Thurston's family while he spends the rest of his life in a wheel chair. Your kidding if that act deserves 1 trial game. That s**t Fulton pulled should've copped 5 weeks at least even with a clean skin. Matai got suspended on his record not on what he actually did same with Fulton. There is no accountability on the action that is perpetraded that is why the judiciary is a f**king farce.
[/quote]

I know what your trying to say but putting someone in a wheel chair is only 5 games?  I think the grading system is about as good as its going to get.  You have to punish repeat offenders, sorry Stevie, and cleanskins should get some benefit of the doubt.

Fonz link said:
Mate Fulton had the benefit of a seven year clean record. Matai is a serial offender. Hardly a farce. Maybe you could open your other eye?
lol  at the eye remark  lol..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4