G. Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
A question we've not had to deal with before: How do we shut down G. Stewart?

Foz & Skivvy will have to get right up on him so he has No Time. Not for passing, grubber kicking, NUTTIN !

It depends on how our pack go, cause if we can pressure Reynolds it will affect Gift, they are the heart beat of the their team and their pack gives them so much room. It will be emotional next Friday night, I think our fans are going to be wonderful towards him, he is a Manly legend but for 80 minutes there will be no prisoners taken.

Time to give him his own back

He played hard against us last time and with a little niggle and really put in extra to prove a point

Payback this time with all our forwards running hard sitting him on his ass

Time to give him his own back

He played hard against us last time and with a little niggle and really put in extra to prove a point

Payback this time with all our forwards running hard sitting him on his ass
I'd be going the niggle too. I'm surprised more teams don't try it. Beau Scott was getting under his skin last week, until the knights decided to call it a day after 20.
You just know Willie's the man for the job.:punch:

He's vermin the same as the rest of them so smash the fuk out of them. My only problem will be listening to the ch nein buffoons jizzing themselves every time Inglis touches the ball. Fortunately being a big high pressure game the big fukwit will go missing as usual apart from drawing the usual bullsht penalties by flinging himself around the few times he'll get tackled.

I'd be going the niggle too. I'm surprised more teams don't try it. Beau Scott was getting under his skin last week, until the knights decided to call it a day after 20.
You just know Willie's the man for the job.:punch:
Id rather Foz did it but I dont think foz has the smarts to realise he has the power to get under Gifty's skin.

Brett to run past him all game and keep telling him that he is the better brother.

Sorry Glen, but you know he will.

Go Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4