Galavoa needs more game time.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
He got a chance to come on earlier than usual and I thought he was very good.

The standout performer was Shane Rodney followed closely 3 or 4 players, Lyon, Ballin, Kite, foran. Overall it was a pretty impressivewin.

Smokin Joe did well BUT I am feeeling "manlove" for Shane Rodney (who has been our best forward all year)

joe did well give him a chance des he looks dangerous every time he is on the ball rodney is rock solid ,touch of beaver when he is in space and making a break :)

Joe did very well just as he has every time he has been used. He got more time obviously because of Perry's injury. Rodney has been consistently excellent all year. 

I have been saying all year he needs more time, I like how he comes on, and just goes straight and makes the metres

There was a conga line calling for his head this week. I was impressed by that performnce from Joe. Kitie put in an absolutely huge one as well. I don't know what Dessie said to the boys but it sure worked.

Joe was playing prop, if I'm not mistaken, and had his best game for the club.
He has a huge backside, but prop's can get away with that.
He seemed really fired up.
I'm delighted for him and the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4