Gallen unbelievable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
As though the Sharks haven't endured enough, now it seems their captain has racially vilified an opposing player. 

And you are surprised ?? The guy is a true grub. He didn't look keen to take on Paea, back pedalled at a million miles an hour after he realised what he said might have peed Mickey off a bit.

The Sharks offered nothing.  Barrett was very ordinary and the Dragqueens had hours to think about what to do.  No pressure on Soward at all.  Pathetic.

Is that what it was, the ABC commentators said he bit him. Not that anything surprises me with Gallen. Maybe he bit him as well?

Cletus link said:
Is that what it was, the ABC commentators said he bit him. Not that anything surprises me with Gallen. Maybe he bit him as well?
His mouth was not within coo-ee of Paea and Paea was irate when he came up from the tackle.

There were a fair few that salivated at the prospect of Gallen joining Manly back a year or so ago.

Imagine what on field incidents like these would have done to us during the build up to our premiership last year. Distracted us..............yes. Derailed us.........maybe.

Whatever occurred Paea did seem a little miffed. I thought he was going to push the ref out of the way to get to Gallen!

CRONULLA captain Paul Gallen landed himself and his club in an ugly racism row last night after an altercation with St George Illawarra prop Mickey Paea.

An aggrieved Paea went after Gallen in the 73rd minute with stunning accusations picked up on the Fox Sports microphones. Paea confronted Gallen after a tackle and was heard to say, "he called me a black ... he's a racist''.

And even when the two referees, Tony Des La Heras and Jason Robinson, tried to separate the players, Paea continued to rage at the Sharks captain. He added: "Don't ever say that again''.

Dragons skipper Ben Hornby and Paea approached the referees, with Hornby clearly saying "he wants to make a complaint''. But when the whistle-blowers pressed the matter, Paea decided not to go on with it.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25527929-5001021,00.html

I don't understand why they ask the players "do you want to go on with it?". It's like biting, players never go on with it because they don't want to be seen to be taking it off the field. And Gallen would have to be the biggest grub going around, ripping out players stitches out, biting people, the next thing you know he'll be ripping kittens heads off at half time. The guy is disturbed.

And do you want that on the front page Dan?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4