Gallop cops it as Storm fans get the fury off their chests

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
fan-200x0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...0509-uluz.html
:
THE statement was as bold as the lettering: ''FCUK GALLOP.''

The T-shirts bearing the incendiary slogan were selling for $10 outside AAMI Park yesterday, but the message was priceless for their creators.

I hate Gallop as much as the next person but he did not make the storm cheat on the cap

too true BE. And it can't be said that the NRL didn't do enough to discourage the practice in the future. What are they up to this year anyway? 1.3 Million? yeah i don't know why they are blaming Gallop for that.

That just shows how dumb the Storm fans are.
Mexicans will never understand this game, lets not waste our time on them anymore.

I too am not a Gallop fan, but these guys didn't just cheat they essentially orchestrated a big **** you too all the other teams, fans and players. They deserve everything they get.

It's not that long ago that many on this board had similar feelings about Gallop - and that was just because Snake got a four week holiday!

Oh dont get me wrong, i hate Gallop and think he is a reactive manager and poor administrator.

But in this case, Storm are so very clearly in the wrong

someones  made a nice profit by making & selling these t-shirts, I reckon they would have sold more if they would have said Sack Gallop or Waldron' a Criminal

Look at the state of the guy wearing it. Actually watching yesterday it is fair to suggest most of their fans aren't fully there up top

Not for a year or 2 Fro, but would still back the Hill's finest it a battle of intelligence with some of the Storm ones I saw yesterday

Are certainly some specials on the hill, nearly had to stick the fists up with another bloody Manly fan a couple of years back haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4