Gallop did visit Manly dressing room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Lismore Fan and I managed to get into the sheds immediately after the game and Gallop was there talking to the Manly players. Don't know how long he stayed, but I walked right by him.

Will post some video and pics later in the week.

I'm glad to hear he did that and I hope that the club has buried the hatchet and peace has been restored. This feuding with him is counter productive and damaging the Sea Eagles brand. As for the Stewart's personal issues with him that is up to them to sort out and not anything to do with the media hacks who want to keep making mileage out of it.

To me - and I watched Glen and Brett with Gallop over and over again - I thought it was rather cordial and polite with little hint of animosity between them. Both parties (Stewarts and Gallop) would have been tense before shaking hands and I think both seemed magnanimous. The Telstra CEO didn't seem perturbed as some 'analysts' are saying and in the end both Stewarts and Gallop seemed professional and controlled. Remember, to meet face to face after all this time, with all that has been speculated in the media, there would be a lot of nervous stress and guilt built up on both people.
Yet, in all this, it makes a great soapy, doesn't it ;^)

mickqld said:
I'm glad to hear he did that and I hope that the club has buried the hatchet and peace has been restored. This feuding with him is counter productive and damaging the Sea Eagles brand. As for the Stewart's personal issues with him that is up to them to sort out and not anything to do with the media hacks who want to keep making mileage out of it.

Well said Mick. I hope the whole thing is over now so we can concentrate on defending our title in 2012.

There would be 2 people (other than Gallop and the boys) who may have heard the conversations, the Telstra CEO and the kid on the other side of Gallop. Danny Bull****ter and the Telecrap are most likely making it up. Last grasp at the end of the season.

I just hope that it can now be put to bed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4