Gallop revenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
We could get the entire 1st grade squad to go out and get pissed, kicked out of the pub,then refused re-entry. Then make our way to Gallop's place and all line up and piss on his fence, then all take turns at kicking his car. The beauty of it all is that they would all be free to play the following weekend!

Send your idea to the Manly Management Team Blitz. The media uproar it would cause would be very entertaining.
Wasn't Todd Carney initially sacked for public weeing?

clontaago link said:
Public weeing (on someone) Nicci.
Then we better tell the boys they're not allowed to wee on Gallop, just his fence.

clontaago link said:
Id rather they pissed on him and got suspended to be honest.
Well I guess in a non-literal way he's been pissing on our team the whole season.

I reckon if that was to occur he would suspend the whole team, fine the club and take away their competition points.

He would justify this by stating that as Manly are the reigning premiers they are the current FACE of the competetion, thus letting down the game, the fans and bringing the game into disrepute.

He will then supply Police with a statement stating he saw all the manly players(naming each player in his statement) urinating in public. All players will be charged with offensive conduct and when convicted he will tear up their NRL contracts. Leaving the guys no option but to head o/s where they will not be granted working visas and banished form footy never to be seen again.

It would be another try under the posts for news ltd and manly still yet to score.

I'm not a fan of double standards but I do believe in KARMA

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180259.msg221081#msg221081 date=1241133239]

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
[/quote]

Me either

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180259.msg221081#msg221081 date=1241133239]
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
[/quote]If Gallop was on fire the Manly players could wee on him in an act of heroism.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8