Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Was he there? I couldn't tell being on the Hill. Pity. I wanted to voice my opinion of him. That was the only anti-climax about the match.
My son took his girlfriend, and another mid-20s female friend, and they said the fight was the best thing they had ever seen on a football field.

Political correctness will have everyone tut-tutting, but the crowd absolutely loved it - and was anybody really hurt?
You can bet that all other teams in finals contention will try to make it out as a hanging offence, just because a suspension will help their chances.

As The Moose would have said (RIP) a punch in the mouth never hurt anyone!

I was looking forward to C&C giving him a fair bit of Ikebana....such a shame would have been pretty hilarious

The Who said:
Was he there? I couldn't tell being on the Hill. Pity. I wanted to voice my opinion of him. That was the only anti-climax about the match.
My son took his girlfriend, and another mid-20s female friend, and they said the fight was the best thing they had ever seen on a football field.

Political correctness will have everyone tut-tutting, but the crowd absolutely loved it - and was anybody really hurt?
You can bet that all other teams in finals contention will try to make it out as a hanging offence, just because a suspension will help their chances.

As The Moose would have said (RIP) a punch in the mouth never hurt anyone!

I think I speak for everyone when I say "was his girlfriends friend hot?"

The fight's Gallop's fault.

With that much hate in the air, it had to come out somewhere.

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7