Game Day Chat Archive from Sunday 27th July 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is the archive of the live chat from the game on Sunday 27th July 2014 thank you all for joining in, feel free to continue the discussion

Game Day chat reply

no takers on the chat today?

Game Day chat reply

We are looking ok, but need to get a few more repeat sets closer in, they are rolling out of trouble easily

Game Day chat reply

The penalties we get are zero game impact compared to theirs

Game Day chat reply

its amazing though how the lead and ebb and flow of the game follow the penalties

Game Day chat reply

How's Amsterdam treating you Dan?? My favourite city in the world :)

Game Day chat reply

yeah good mate love it

Game Day chat reply

Yeah I quite like the Dutch, once you get to understand them they are great to be around

Game Day chat reply

Though our young neighbours had a party that kept us up all night and I awoke to find vomit in my back yard The neighbours are above us

Game Day chat reply

We stayed in Apollolaan for 3 weeks over New Years in 2012/13.. The fireworks are nuts :)

Game Day chat reply

So I had to go up and yell at them and missed the first 5 minutes. They will be down before 8 am to clean it or I will be back up there yelling at them again

Game Day chat reply

Im too old for parties now espicially with Matilda, they kept her up all night and kept ringing the door bell a party is one thing but throwing up out your back window and all over a kids toys is not cool

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2