• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just announced that Jamie B is not playing today, Robinson in......injury or rotation before thr finals???

Aah answer to that on Twitter, out due Illness

NYC are a disgrace to both our brand, and the sponsor on the jersey - All Safe.

As for first grade, it concerns me that Buhrer is out - BIG time.

Officially from the club: "A number of changes to the bench as Jamie Buhrer is out completely due to illness"

Probably flu

Ryan said:

It sure was a flogging, zero defence!!

I'm at Cremorne now & the clouds are looking menacing. It'll rain during the game for sure I'd say. The CBD copped a bit this morning.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

Not just that game mate. They have lost 18, won 4, and are minus 349 plus minus differential. Worst ever Manly team from any grade I have ever seen.

Time for Penna / Willow to leave immediately.

If you want an ex player as a coach, Ben Kennedy would be great. He'd have much better expectation than both the existing two. Like Des, he'd get lesser known players to lift.

Both current teams have given up, and don't care.

We always say "this game is a danger game"...but it actually is this time....I think the biggest danger is that the players will be eyeing off round 25 and 26.......I guess we'll know shortly, the first 10-15 mins will tell us

NYC gets flogged means first grade we will SMASH those stinking dogs. If not then I promise Mark I wont go schizophrenic after the match. No drinks this arvo.........unless we lose then I'm hitting the bottle.

Mark from Brisbane said:
We always say "this game is a danger game"...but it actually is this time....I think the biggest danger is that the players will be eyeing off round 25 and 26.......I guess we'll know shortly, the first 10-15 mins will tell us

We have had a lot of games I thought we'd be complacent this year, and happily, The Eagles have surprised me.

We have been passionate in every single game, including the losses. It's called pride, and Des instills it in mountain loads.

under 20's are a disgrace. they need to look at penna as coach.

I've said before we will miss having players going around with the SCSE.

I'm spewing I have to work the Sunday we play the Bonkos. Hope you guys make heaps of noise for us up there it will be an event to remember.

mickqld said:
NYC gets flogged means first grade we will SMASH those stinking dogs. If not then I promise Mark I wont go schizophrenic after the match. No drinks this arvo.........unless we lose then I'm hitting the bottle.

it's just not footy without a beer, is it?

G'Day CC you big Queensland loving Manly supporter you!!

CLIT COMMANDER said:
mickqld said:

it's just not footy without a beer, is it?

Micks problem is he has FAR TOO MANY on game day and shoots his mouth off, then has to retract

The over the top Ryan is back, welcome mate !!

Sack both coaches ? Williamson's squad was a last minute thing thrown together with the minimum preparation, and Penna was good enough to have the 20s up near the top of the table for 2 years running. The facts on the 20s are the club doesn't have the money to invest in it and concentrate on the top side

The 20s comp is crap anyway, should be renamed the national touch footy comp. I may be wrong here but im pretty sure riccardi still qualifies for it but we chose to play him in the NSW Cup

Ryan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

Not just that game mate. They have lost 18, won 4, and are minus 349 plus minus differential. Worst ever Manly team from any grade I have ever seen.

Time for Penna / Willow to leave immediately.

If you want an ex player as a coach, Ben Kennedy would be great. He'd have much better expectation than both the existing two. Like Des, he'd get lesser known players to lift.

Both current teams have given up, and don't care.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
under 20's are a disgrace. they need to look at penna as coach.

I've said before we will miss having players going around with the SCSE.

Agree. We need a new system. This lower grade rubbish in NSW just isn't working. The NSWRL held us at gun point and threatened to pull all of our youth teams if we had a QLD Cup team.

Do it. **** the NSWRL. And how many SG Ball, and Matthews juniors make it all the way through, anyways?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7