Game Day experience

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
The NRL must do something about explaining to we fans who actually pay to attend matches when a decision is deliberated on by 'The Bunker'. Sitting on the Hill I could not clearly see the screen when it was split into four camera angles. I could not work out why some decisions were made.
I know our sport has become a TV spectacle, but surely those who attend matches deserve to hear why the 'Bunker Boys' have made a particular decision.
Again, I question why I bother going to a match when everything is geared for the couch potatoes.

The NRL must do something about explaining to we fans who actually pay to attend matches when a decision is deliberated on by 'The Bunker'. Sitting on the Hill I could not clearly see the screen when it was split into four camera angles. I could not work out why some decisions were made.
I know our sport has become a TV spectacle, but surely those who attend matches deserve to hear why the 'Bunker Boys' have made a particular decision.
Again, I question why I bother going to a match when everything is geared for the couch potatoes.
I actually found it a little difficult on the TV. Because they make the decision so fast, it's really difficult to orientate yourself to what you're looking at and which screen is most significant. I really prefer a single screen followed by another.

Last edited:
The Bunker has been fantastic, but I can see your issue and yes totally skewed towards those watching on the box at home.

No different to usual. I have to go home and watch the replay to find out the weird and wonderful decisions.

I didn't bother watching it on tele. Once live was bad enough. But tell me, were rabs and Gus plugging Nein productions like here come the habibs and farmer wants a wife throughout the telecast?

I didn't bother watching it on tele. Once live was bad enough. But tell me, were rabs and Gus plugging Nein productions like here come the habibs and farmer wants a wife throughout the telecast?

Yes, also went on about where Gus hung out when he was 6 years old.

Foxtel have good combos for each game and don't talk about anything but what we're watching

Ratings were won by Fox on Friday :)

Yes, also went on about where Gus hung out when he was 6 years old.

Foxtel have good combos for each game and don't talk about anything but what we're watching

Ratings were won by Fox on Friday :)
There are few things in life more pleasurable than watching one of our wingers cough up the ball on tackle one inside our own 10, while Ray tells us about the new comedy that Australia has fallen in love with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4