GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROOSTERS V STORM - FRI 11 SEPTEMBER, 7.55PM, ALLIANZ STADIUM

HOLDEN CUP: PANTHERS V SEA EAGLES - SAT 12 SEPTEMBER, (FOX SPORTS 1) 3.10PM, ANZ STADIUM

Panthers U20s

1 Brent Naden
2 Christian Crichton
3 Corey Harawira
4 Maliko Filino
5 Dylan Edwards
6 Jarome Luai
7 Nathan Cleary
8 Oliver Clark
9 Soni Luke
10 Moses Leota
11 James Fisher
12 Reed Izzard
13 Tyrone May

Interchange
14 Cowen Epere
15 Thomson Tuigimala
16 Paea Pua
17 Kaide Ellis

Coach: Cameron Ciraldo

Sea Eagles U20s :clap:

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Nicholas Hynes
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Nicholas Lynn
11 James Parker
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Riley Travers
15 Luke Garner
16 Dallas Koen
17 Jyi Seymour

Coach: David Heath

BULLDOGS V DRAGONS - SAT 12 SEPTEMBER, 5.50PM, ANZ STADIUM
BRONCOS V COWBOYS - SAT 12 SEPTEMBER, 7.55PM, SUNCORP STADIUM

SHARKS V RABBITOHS - SUN 13 SEPTEMBER, 4.10PM, ALLIANZ STADIUM

http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

upload_2015-9-11_17-8-34.png

Will be interesting to see the crowd figure tonight.

We still cop crap about us fans "not travelling" to a semi-final and they use the 2011/12 semi's v the Cowboys as their sample games.

Well tonight it is a bona fide home game for the chooks v an out of town team..
What is an acceptable crowd figure considering all the spin the NRL has put on this week with $5 pie/coke offer?
25-30k?
But this deal is only available in the Sydney Live Plaza area outside the southern end of Allianz Stadium right up until kick off – not at the food and beverage outlets inside the ground.
Also interesting that tonights game is the ONLY week 1 match that doesn't include free train travel.
How many will they get on Sunday when most Souffs fans think they're no hope and Sharkies fans apparently don't travel either.
The spin the NRL put on is ridiculous, there needs to be an investigation!

I think I hate easts least of all the teams left. Not qld, check. Not bogan "heartland", check.

Blake Ferguson may get a lot of wraps for his attack, but the guy can't defend.

Of course Fittler said that he 'slipped', which is complete BS. Fact is Munster gave him a love tap of a fend and got past him easily for the Flying Fijian to score.

We can't be in anyway supporting the Rorters. I can't understand anyone on this site's support for them. Surely a GF win for the Rorters (God forbid) would be 2 in a short period of time - one of which we would all agree was total bull****. The Monday after ch nine and the telecrap will have one agenda - "Roosters - most successful team of the decade". This surely would be unacceptable.

Along with the scumdogs, the Roosters are absolute deathride targets 1 and 2 respectively.

I have a vested interest in the Rorters not winning the premiership. I have a bet with a mate of mine who lives in England (Doncaster) who sadly supports them and think's they'll win.

Since Manly isn't in it this year I really don't care who wins, but I definitely don't want it to be the Rorters.

Just on tonight's game.....can someone put a gag order on on the Rorters cheer squad in the commentary box (Fittler and Finch). The Drizzle do something good it gets glossed over. Anyone in a Rorters jumper is like a god to them though.

We can't be in anyway supporting the Rorters. I can't understand anyone on this site's support for them. Surely a GF win for the Rorters (God forbid) would be 2 in a short period of time - one of which we would all agree was total bull****. The Monday after ch nine and the telecrap will have one agenda - "Roosters - most successful team of the decade". This surely would be unacceptable.

Along with the scumdogs, the Roosters are absolute deathride targets 1 and 2 respectively.

To be honest, I dont really care who wins tonight's match, but Im with you when you say Roosters must not win the GF, even make the GF, makes our record look more successful over the past decade

Long as dogs don't win premiership:warning::warning:, i don't care who wins it anymore. Would be the worst way to cap of this ordinary season. Plus living in their territory would be a nightmare for me in the already dreaded off season.

So go on Queensland, take the title back north.:airplane: Go on I dare ya!

Last edited:
All I really care about is our U/20's winning the NYC premiership. I'm just watching the NRL finals because I love the game of rugby league.

So they reckon....I bet that includes the 8000 Stadium Members who only buy their tickets to watch the Waratahs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4