GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear it is Retro Round next week and Manly are playing in the Nth Eagles away strip that is how it feels at the moment, even the crowd at the game sounded like they were not really interested more feeling the need to cheer.
Yeah it was a **** game but you forget how bad it was back then and we are no where near that yet. Maybe next year? Last night we lost to last years Grand finalists by 4 points. We probably should have won that game. Injuries didn't help.

Encouraged but disappointed. We all expected to get towelled by the big dogs pack but we really put in in the forwards. Then we got let down by the backs. Poor kicking, not attempting to catch bombs and missing goals from in front. We Should've won comfortably as the dogs were crap but as usual against them some garbage luck and joke refereeing gets them over the line.

With your ridiculous posting tonight you have definitely been knocking something back. Then again you are from Queensland so being stupid and racist is the norm.
Seriously, you're no mental giant are you pumpkin? Do us all a favour Desert Boot Twat and spontaneously combust!

The match report on NRL.com stated that DCE was sensational tonight, and that replays of the Matai try showed "a mass of players around the ball, and not much else". I certainly saw the ball on the ground, so I am unsure what game these clowns were watching. It's almost as if they thrive on controversy, but you'd expect better from reporters working for the official NRL website.
I just saw that; they obviously aren't required to watch the game.

With your ridiculous posting tonight you have definitely been knocking something back. Then again you are from Queensland so being stupid and racist is the norm.

Stupid? Hmmm, possibly. Then again, only a stupid person would consider themselves definitely not stupid. Racist? Haha, you really don't know me at all....

Although, when it comes to trolls and our own little community here, the term, auslander raus! springs immediately to mind. Sigh...trolls. The problem that just won't go away.

I do like a drink though, you got me there. I'll happily cop that one, squire.

For mine- DCE form last night didn't win us the game but if he was not on the park we would have been towled
Defence outstanding effort outstanding/ execution poor and still nearly got a win

Can we find someone else than Blair? Leaves his winger too much and doesn't turn around and help. Has no enthusiasm for off the ball play.

Due to a pirate night drinking Sailor Jerry's with a work mate I didn't get to stream the match. The only snippet I heard was the disallowed try.
Why was the Manly try disallowed? Were we Cecchined again?
Sounds like the boys did okay but sadly missed Jamie for the kicking.

Did anyone else laugh at hodkinson's attempt to dummy and skip through in the last 10 mins? He is such an ungainly slow coach.

I thought our disallowed try should have been allowed. Lovely pick up by Blair on that one.

I don't think we complain about that no try considering there was no way in hell the video ref had conclusive evidence to overturn that no try from Matai.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6