GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
GAME: PANTHERS V SEA EAGLES DATE: SATURDAY 11TH APRIL, 2015
VENUE: PEPPER STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 7.30PM [FOX]

REFEREE: Jared Maxwell VIDEO REFEREES: Shayne Hayne
ASSIST REFEREE: Chris James Ben Galea
TOUCH JUDGES: Adam Reid
Rick MacFarlane
STANDBY: Jon Stone JERSEY COLOUR: Lime

PANTHERS V SEA EAGLES - SAT 11 APRIL, 7:30PM AEST, PEPPER STADIUM| BUY

Panthers
1 Matt Moylan
2 Josh Mansour
3 Waqa Blake
4 Jamal Idris
5 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6 Apisai Koroisau
7 Peter Wallace (c)
8 Sam McKendry
9 James Segeyaro
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Sika Manu
12 Isaah Yeo
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange
14 Tyrone Peachey
15 Nigel Plum
16 Reagan Campbell-Gillard
17 Bryce Cartwright

Coach: Ivan Cleary

Same old, same old :cool:
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Brayden Wiliame
4 Peta Hiku
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Ligi Sao
16 Justin Horo
17 Jake Trbojevic

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Last edited:
As we seem to have done to every other team the last couple of weeks we will put Penrith back into form

Unless there is some serious attitude change I cannot see us getting close to them on Saturday

Last edited:
Tipped Saints to beat them and Raiders to win comfortably so couldn't possibly be on them at a GRAVEYARD for us like that joint. Comparing our team list to the opposition is irrelevant on a week to week basis. This team has quite a few individuals trying but as a collective they have no drive to play for the jersey or the coach. Until the team is selected on form and planning for the future we will lose every game we play. Injuries have a major effect but it is the way we are losing and not the actual loss that is concerning.

That lack of desire doesn't change because its a week later, it changes because leaders make it change. In a comp like this there are NO BAD TEAMS.I always have a chuckle when I hear we couldn't possibly be beaten by this team or that team.I heard that against the Eels, Saints and Raiders for a combined score of 83 to 32 We did have injuries but we started favourite in every game so on paper we must have looked ok to the bookies. If you are slightly off you WILL get beaten. Saints v Newcastle and Sharks v Roosters are classic examples.

Foran's selection is a disgrace and puts another nail in Tooveys already nailed coffin I'm afraid. Anyone who expects a change in attitude while he is in the 6 is deluding themselves. Joeys comments on the Footy show summed it up pretty well.

Panthers easily.

Last edited:
As I said on the other thread, they will carve us up.

Panthers 34 Manly 8

We " might" come back the week after v the Bulldogs, especially with some centres back but sorry this week, another flogging!!

@susan Do you reckon we will go ok against the Bye, I'm a bit concerned the NRL may deduct points to clubs deemed " not having a fair dinkum crack", thoughts??

@susan Do you reckon we will go ok against the Bye, I'm a bit concerned the NRL may deduct points to clubs deemed " not having a fair dinkum crack", thoughts??
Loving your optimism on the score...... I reckon at least 40. Only blokes I am bagging are the ones that aren't having a dig. The young blokes getting blooded is a good thing...,, our big ego stars are ****s

I doubt it will be a pasting.

The Riff have looked ordinary psst few weeks.

Confident we will wear the bye down and win in a close one Mark.Have to totally disagree with beating the Dogs though.They are a very dangerous club when the chips are down and playing at home with a point to prove.No better chance than the Panthers.

The draw in the second half of the season gets better and if we can get rid of the 6,get a few players back, especially Mateo who was derided for one bad game, and inject some youth to add enthusiasm we can avoid the spoon. Both Trobjevics and Sao should play every game with Mateo in the six and injuries should be an avenue to add more youth, not give blokes like Hasson,Starling and Blair a chance to take up space with no real future value.

Last edited:
Confident we will wear the bye down and win in a close one Mark.Have to total disagree with beating the Dogs though.They are a very dangerous club when the chips are down and playing at home with a point to prove.No better chance than the Panthers.

The draw in the second half of the season gets better and if we can get rid of the 6,get a few players back, especially Mateo who was derided for one bad game, and inject some youth to add enthusiasm we can avoid the spoon. Both Trobjevics and Sao should play every game with Mateo in the six and injuries should be an avenue to add more youth, not give blokes like Hasson,Starling and Blair a chance to take up space with no real future value.

We won't be spooners, but a fair bit has to happen between now and round 26 to ensure that !!

I'm loving the youngin's getting a chance.

And yes Mateo had one bad game , and a couple of good ones, he will handle 6 ok.

Just need to piss off that pea heart who's there now and the world will be better!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7