GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
GAME: SEA EAGLES V STORM DATE: SATURDAY 14TH MARCH, 2015
VENUE: BROOKVALE OVAL NRL KICK OFF: 7.00PM [FOX]
REFEREE: Jared Maxwell VIDEO REFEREES: Steve Chiddy
ASSIST REFEREE: Chris Sutton Luke Patten
TOUCH JUDGES: Nick Beashel EVALUATOR: Steve Chiddy
Brett Suttor MATCH DAY COACH:Steve Chiddy
STANDBY: Adam Cassidy JERSEY COLOUR: Lime

And the Jersey colour for the week is LIME, to match Horsehead's .....:D

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Jack Littlejohn
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Willie Mason
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Feleti Mateo
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Blake Leary
16 Luke Burgess
17 Ligi Sao
18 Justin Horo

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Storm
1 Billy Slater
2 Young Tonumaipea
3 Will Chambers
4 Kurt Mann
5 Marika Koroibete
6 Blake Green
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Cameron Smith (c)
10 Jordan McLean
11 Kevin Proctor
12 Tohu Harris
13 Dale Finucane

Interchange
14 Ryan Hinchcliffe
15 Tim Glasby
16 Dayne Weston
17 Felise Kaufusi

Steve Chiddy, who incidentally played cricket with me, has about three jobs: video ref, touch judge evaluator (what's this?), and match day coach.
C'mon, tell me it's a Monty Python script. It's too funny

My worry is that our centres are getting older and more prone to injury , and every time there is an injury we have to resort to back rowers trying to play in the centres . It just dosnt work in defense would it be worth while dropping a forward and putting a back on the bench? I know this isnt the norm these days but maybe we have to look outside the box.

Don't know if anyone watched the Storm / Dragons game but very uninspiring from both sides.

There's no doubt, and perhaps like us, the Drizzle is very much on the slide.

Their big name players may win a few games for them this year but the certainly are not as intimidating as they were in the past !!

Mind you neither are we!!

Should be an interesting game, it's at home so an advantage for us , again much will depend on the players mindset .

To be honest , until Foran announces he is an Eel , or a Bulldog, or a Titan , or a Shark, or a Rooster AND whilst ever we are being hammered from pilar to post in the media I think we will be in trouble .

And injuries ( at this early stage of the year ) are an added problem.

I think we might do better on Saturday but I still think we will lose the game.

Drizzle 18
Eagles 10

Don't know if anyone watched the Storm / Dragons game but very uninspiring from both sides.

Their big name players may win a few games for them this year but the certainly are not as intimidating as they were in the past !!

Should be an interesting game, it's at home so an advantage for us , again much will depend on the players mindset .

To be honest , until Foran announces he is an Eel , or a Bulldog, or a Titan , or a Shark, or a Rooster AND whilst ever we are being hammered from pilar to post in the media I think we will be in trouble .

Drizzle 18
Eagles 10
Dislike. Us to bounce back and win 32-16

They were horrible on Monday against a really bad team

Yep. Agree Mark. When you compare this 17 to our teams over the past decade it has to be our weakest. Of course, when Foran, Buhrer and Starling return we'd be a chance to win a few.

Yep. Agree Mark. When you compare this 17 to our teams over the past decade it has to be our weakest. Of course, when Foran, Buhrer and Starling return we'd be a chance to win a few.

Yes Barry could not agree more, if those players were in Id say Manly in a canter.

Hope I'm wrong but I wasn't last week and don't think I will be this week either!!

So, are people still going? With all that is happening, thinking people may be turned off from going

So, are people still going? With all that is happening, thinking people may be turned off from going

I watched last weekend to see what they could dish up given their demands and self worth. This week, I have a whole heap of apathy. Mainly, I'm here for & because of you guys.

I must be a sucker for punishment ;) Stokholme Syndrome.

Got to love us Silvertail members. We are all family here @Ryan. I am still going. Need to support Killer and who ever else wants to play for us.

I'll be extra vocal for all the Manly Players who have been flicked by these two as well, and for little 2v - bless him :angel:

The young ones will see this as a fabulous opportunity to step up. Thats why I love watching the three grades, to spot the next Cliffy and Toovey @:)

Drizzle 18
Eagles 10

Think I need a score revision

Drizzle 32
Eagles 4

Consolation try in the 74th minute with the conversion missed.

And one more nail in the Toovey coffin!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6