Game Day Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I am reasonably confident, which normally spells disaster !!

Manly 22 Warriors 10 is my pick

Our top 3 players

Lyon to carve up Joel Moon
Matai, most kiwis have a big game against the Warriors
Watmough, no reason other than I have a feeling he is going to fire tonight

Hopefully a warm, sunny day in Sydney, Warriors haven't experienced many dry tracks the past few months

I don't know what to think, im just hoping the good manly turns up today because we all know that we have been hot and cold this season. A big win may be necessary if they are serious about a top 4 challenge but i will be happy with a good game without to many mistakes and for EVERYONE to put in 100%

Manu is going to turn T-Rex into roadkill. Brent Tate and Lance Hohaia will make 150m each out of dummy half and this new kid Alehana Mara will kill it, has an excellent kicking game and very quick off the mark.. Expect fireworks from the Warriors... There's a beast on the loose!!

Greg link said:
Manu is going to turn T-Rex into roadkill. Brent Tate and Lance Hohaia will make 150m each out of dummy half and this new kid Alehana Mara will kill it, has an excellent kicking game and very quick off the mark.. Expect fireworks from the Warriors... There's a beast on the loose!!

i expect all that to happen, but manly will still win by 13+

Greg link said:

When you wake up let us know mate ;)

Yeah Kiwi I am hoping we win as well as my firm sponsors the Warriors and I can't stand a loss to them and the crap I will take from others in the office. Manly by 8, but if we play like we did against the Storm, it could be more. I think the boys will switch into another gear tonight.

I have cricket training to contend with.

My usual line of reply is come back to me when you have won a comp

Yes it depends if the "good Manly" as opposed to the "bad Manly" turns up....I must admit to hating that about the current side, if they are bad they are bad and there' not much we can do about, if they are good they are good and yes we'll lose the occasional game BUT you know what to expect. This whole " it depends on what framne of mind they turn up with" is really giving me thew ****s.

But in saying that the "good Manly" are due to turn up tonight so we should be right.....it's the last home game V the Dogs that worries me.

Actually i just had a look at out last games against the Warriors and we seem to have a decent record against them. Manly by 13+

The result I thought the 20s would get. I can't get into that comp, bring back reserve grade ASAP. Flicking between the 20s and the Fresh Prince at the moment while waiting for the main show

Just flicked over from watching Q Cup match. The part I've seen of the 20's is once we hold the ball we make inroads but because they've had the ball for so much the scoreline is so big

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
http://www.nrlfix.com/forum/cmps_index.php

20s stream on atm
but Manly down by 24

I can't even access the site at the moment. I keep getting an error saying "The Footy Forums database has encountered a problem." I hope it comes okay by game time.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4