Game night chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
G'day guys...who is online tonight to chat about Manly V Cowboys, and before hand Bronco's V Warriors??

My typing will be getting more and more slurred, Leanne is staying at a friends house with Matilda tonight so I get a leave pass

Ha mine too, we have our daughter from Melbourne with us so Rosemary has taken her to the movies....onto the third Peroni at present!!

So all good...so far

You on Twitter Dan??

On duty with the 3 kids, that's why I'm not at the game. Hopefully be able to sneak in a couple of beers once they go to bed. Thankfully the 8.30 kickoff will mean I'll be able to watch the whole game live. 7.30 kickoff means the Foxtel IQ gets a work out.

I only use twitter through silvertails account mark.
I have enough of a public life without adding twitter to it to :)

Daniel said:
I only use twitter through silvertails account mark.
I have enough of a public life without adding twitter to it to :)

Fair enough....naturally I use everything (have to these days).

I am not that technical, but given my age I am pretty up there with it all!!

My daughters shake their heads

Spuds Bodyguard said:
I'll be hanging around. Leave passes don't exist when you have a 3 week old baby!

Congrats Spud, what did you have???

Chip and Chase said:
On duty with the 3 kids, that's why I'm not at the game. Hopefully be able to sneak in a couple of beers once they go to bed. Thankfully the 8.30 kickoff will mean I'll be able to watch the whole game live. 7.30 kickoff means the Foxtel IQ gets a work out.

Bugger, oh well they'll be asleep by 8.30pm....hopefully

I'm at home, pizza oven ready, getting stuck into the jim beam while getting ****ed over by ch9 and fox. Currently streaming the Broncos game through my PS3 and will be forced to do the same for the Sea Eagles game. Crap quality when you're used to watching games in HD but still much better than nothing at all or a kick in the teeth for that matter.

WAMF said:
I'm at home, pizza oven ready, getting stuck into the jim beam while getting f***ed over by ch9 and fox. Currently streaming the Broncos game through my PS3 and will be forced to do the same for the Sea Eagles game. Crap quality when you're used to watching games in HD but still much better than nothing at all or a kick in the teeth for that matter.

You WILL live in WA

Say hi to that beautiful bride of yours from me!!

Yep looks like Broncos are going to win this one. We wouldn't want to lose tonight as that'd mean Dragons next week wouldn't it ?

I think we will play tigers if we lose, and even if we get past them we will have to play the Broncos at Suncorp. We lose tonight, season is over as far as I'm concerned.

The Warriors are playing like a busted.

I really hope they flog them in the second half as the channel 9 love fest is making me feel nauseous.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:

Daughter's OK she'll sit and colour in, or read, or play some games on my iPhone, it's the twin 4 year old boys that make it impossible to do anything other than mop up the constant disaster area that follows them around. Can't relax while they are awake.

Chip and Chase said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:

Daughter's OK she'll sit and colour in, or read, or play some games on my iPhone, it's the twin 4 year old boys that make it impossible to do anything other than mop up the constant disaster area that follows them around. Can't relax while they are awake.

I feel your pain C&C.

I`ll tell you what if we winning & or holding our own i doubt i will go in this thread as the game will be intense & my pc is away but if we stuffing up or the ref`s are fukn us up i`ll be in this thread..
Go Manly..
Good Luck to all of us may our night be happy ;)..

Just said on Ch9 that Brett a definite starter and also T-Rex will start the game and Mauro back to bench

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6