Game's most overrated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Game's most overrated

Braith Anasta won this award this year, probably unjustly given his form since.

Who would you give it to?

Brett Finch gets my nomination. He has been exposed without Fittler's guiding hand and his team is showing it. I'd almost take Monaghan over finch at the moment.

Game's most overrated

Brett Finch? geez I have never rated him, not far ahead of Mona's in my opinion. He just had the luxury of Fittler playing alongside of him.

Most overrated for me is Trent Barrett.

Game's most overrated

I would have to agree with you, Finch is terrible in a class side.

Game's most overrated

All I can say is, I hope Finch has framed his SOO jumper and has it under lock and key.

He won't be getting another one in a hurry.

Game's most overrated

finally someone else thinks this,he is on a par with monas , a very ordinary player behind a superior pack.

Game's most overrated

I guess this depends on who is doing the rating in the first place.

Off the top of my head I would agree with the Finch assessment (how many inside balls can one player possibly throw). Others include Hodges (one of the laziest footballers ever to lace on a boot, although there has been an improvement in his form this year), Tahu (hands like feet and dined out on Matt Gidleys flick pass for years), Fitzgibbon (solid toiler who is now running on old legs), Kimmorely (choker) and closer to home King (have been waiting for years for this supposed SOO ability to surface).

Game's most overrated

Cant agree with Trent I have labbeled him as overrated in the past but he always leads his side well (except for the Parra game) and has the ability to win a game. I wish Manly had a 5/8 who could do that.

Game's most overrated

chip , very good call on fitzgerbal,he is well past it,how he gets picked for origin then only plays 40 mins is beyond me.he adds nothing in attack at all and has just become an average toiler.

Game's most overrated

Two players I personally rate very highly and are chief playmakers are Gower and Lockyer. However both are down on form and make my over-rated list as we head into the end of season. Lockyer will probably prove me very wrong on Sunday.

Game's most overrated

lockyer hasnt been his awsome self of late,but yes he will prove u wrong mb.mind u he might be a touch nervy facing up against harris.......nnnnnnnnooooooooo

Game's most overrated

suggest we shut this site down before Locky reads that!

i can go past Kingey , at least those others while mayby not lived to expectattions have all performed at one time or the other at State of Origen level or above so you wont see me rating them anything but highly!

Game's most overrated

I hate to say this, but Monnas is getting paid $240k. John Sutton is on $45k apparently.

Need I say more?

Oh yeah - Minichello is on $200k, and is a consistent Australian player - Monnas $240k.

Game's most overrated

Monaghan
King
Donnald
Finch
Fitzgibon
Rooney
Sherwin
Thurston
Price

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10