• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Not the kind we've all come to know and love but consider this scenario:

Parra lost to Sydney City
Brisbane loses to St George
Manly beat Knights

That would put a 4 point gap (gapage) between between us and the team in 8th spot (Souths, Brisbane.)

That would be as good as any gapage I've ever come across!

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Not the kind we've all come to know and love but consider this scenario:

Parra lost to Sydney City
Brisbane loses to St George
Manly beat Knights

That would put a 4 point gap (gapage) between between us and the team in 8th spot (Souths, Brisbane.)

That would be as good as any gapage I've ever come across!
I LOVE A GOOD GAP :)

Good observation, but if we happen to lose on Monday night then there is the same gap between us and 4th place......yuck yuck yuck. Must win game if we are to make the top 4.

GJ link said:
Good observation, but if we happen to lose on Monday night then there is the same gap between us and 4th place......yuck yuck yuck. Must win game if we are to make the top 4.

mate if we lose on Monday it would indicate that the the team hasn't got their heads on and should give the year away. 

Shame about that last Cronulla try, I don't know what the ref's are thinking.

In some ways I'm not that interested in the gap between us and 8th. If we slip back to 8th and only scrape into the finals then we are pretty much done. So what I want is us to finish on form - which regardless of what anyone else does should have us top 4 anyway!

Gapage: Definition according to Jatz.

Whereby a typical Souffs fan is accidently televised at the footy whilst smiling, & thus unfortunately revealing the dismal state of their dental health.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Gapage: Definition according to Jatz.

Whereby a typical Souffs fan is accidently televised at the footy whilst smiling, & thus unfortunately revealing the dismal state of their dental health.

It can only be considered gapage if the souffs fan has at least two teeth, many only have one.

ads link said:
In some ways I'm not that interested in the gap between us and 8th. If we slip back to 8th and only scrape into the finals then we are pretty much done. So what I want is us to finish on form - which regardless of what anyone else does should have us top 4 anyway!

We won't finish 8th, but the past 2 seasons have certainly shown it is quite possible to win it from there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6