[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just reposting , nothing official yet

Just reposting , nothing official yet

What galaxy is your facebook link from? 🤔

20220818_102845.jpg

Poor buggar has been playing below 100% for the last few weeks so probably a result of going beyond breaking point. Knowing Des he’ll stick Walker there…hope he doesn’t but his selections at times have been confusing

Well, could be an opportunity to force some changes and selections many fans have been asking for. Yes, Des will probably still take the most conservative approach, but we can hope.

Probably more of a common sense decision than a new injury or current one worsening.Nothing to play for so get his injury operated on,if required,and be ready to go for day 1 of pre season.Others should be doing the same

Poor buggar has been playing below 100% for the last few weeks so probably a result of going beyond breaking point. Knowing Des he’ll stick Walker there…hope he doesn’t but his selections at times have been confusing
I understand that ScoMo is willing to help us out against his team, the Narkies. He is in the process of having himself appointed as the Sea Eagles’ fullback as we speak.

If any other vacancies appear, he is willing to be sworn in/appointed, as appropriate.

I find it hard to care. The bird literally has flown....

Watching Manly in 2022 now is just an expose on how pathetic they have become, and provides further justification for mass changes.

I do care at the level that its good to see Reuben Sandwich and Jake getting a well-deserved rest. Both their commitments to the club cannot be questioned, and they have been outstanding this year, but they alone cannot flog the dead horses in the team into life.

NYEagle

He's been playing with groin strain for the last month or more. Time to rest up Sandwich. He's been a real trooper as has Jake through all this mayhem. I'd like to hope the club can get it's sh*t together over the summer but seriously, given our history since Arko stepped away, even when we win a premiership it was still media turmoil and in fighting. Good luck Tony Mestrov you're going to need it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4