[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What game were you watching? His **** kicking kept Parra in the game and couldn’t break a tackle if his life depended on it! Please he is rubbish.
I think you are getting confused with the other winger on the other side of the field whose defending or lack of, hands like feet under the high ball and butchering a try kept parra in the game. Rubes was great

What game were you watching? His **** kicking kept Parra in the game and couldn’t break a tackle if his life depended on it! Please he is rubbish.
Don't talk about **** you don't know about. Garrick was fantastic again for us, and has been consistently solid for us for pretty much his whole Manly career besides 2020. His gradual improvement has been invaluable to the team. We are lucky to have a winger of his calibre play for us.

You're not really a Manly supporter are you CRPSI? Who do you support?
Cronulla
Rabbits
Parra
Storm
Illawarra
?
Or do you need to add an A ... Anyone but Manly?

Mighty Eagles 💪
1679025213777.png

From memory they did not send many attacking kicks his way which says something

Garrick needs a lot more work and improvement if he is to be a centre.

His defence today was poor. He seemed to forget he was playing centre so instead of sliding in D, he stayed and tackled nobody.

There were a couple of times where he could of passed to Saab who was in a better attacking position, but didn't. I didn't actually seem him do one pass from left to right.

A work in progress, however the really good teams will see him as a real weak link until he does improve his D.

Garrick needs a lot more work and improvement if he is to be a centre.

His defence today was poor. He seemed to forget he was playing centre so instead of sliding in D, he stayed and tackled nobody.

There were a couple of times where he could of passed to Saab who was in a better attacking position, but didn't. I didn't actually seem him do one pass from left to right.

A work in progress, however the really good teams will see him as a real weak link until he does improve his D.
Only round 1 mate, a big occasion, a big game, big build up. Would of been very taxing in itself. I could only imagine how fatigued everyone was out there yesterday. I thought everyone had a good go, considering match fitness.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4