[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor buggar has been playing below 100% for the last few weeks so probably a result of going beyond breaking point. Knowing Des he’ll stick Walker there…hope he doesn’t but his selections at times have been confusing

Goes to the question. Why was Des playing a guy clearly injured.

Des just seems to plays guys until they are broken!!

Goes to the question. Why was Des playing a guy clearly injured.

Des just seems to plays guys until they are broken!!
I would say most players would be carrying niggling injuries of some sort, I would say that Garrick was saying that he was good to go every week, until it all caught up with him.

He's been playing with groin strain for the last month or more. Time to rest up Sandwich. He's been a real trooper as has Jake through all this mayhem. I'd like to hope the club can get it's sh*t together over the summer but seriously, given our history since Arko stepped away, even when we win a premiership it was still media turmoil and in fighting. Good luck Tony Mestrov you're going to need it.
What do you mean by Sandwich Mick?

Great name for him!
Screenshot_20220818-205628_Samsung Internet.jpg

And yet another injury, we really are the walking wounded. That's Tom, Lawton, Keepie, Paseka, Saab, Harper and now Garrick. Surely we are due for a change of luck next season.

It shouldn’t be up to players saying their good to go. From the hill it’s been obvious that Garrick has been shot for weeks. What is it with Des and his staff? Are the incompetent or just stupid. Allowing an obviously injured player to run out is borderline crazy. Sack them and start again, Des included.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6