G'day to all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

hozza

Bencher
Hi all, first time poster long time reader!
35yr old guy from Newy, supporter of Manly for 27yrs!
Fave players- Crusher cleal, Michael o Connor, Cliff Lyons, Toovey, M Carroll , Jaime Lyon,Ben Kennedy , Beaver Menzies ( obviously) , Brett Stewert,Nick Kosef and plenty more!!
The current events facing our club have motivated me to join this great website.
I do however pledge that I will never abuse anyone on this site because as fellow Manly supporters you instantly become my brothers and sisters! I stand and salute!!

Now on to this shamozal of a s$&t storm facing this great club.....

This is nothing old mate, Fulton left after 76, we should of won the comp in 77 but then did in 78.

Losing a couple of players aint nothing, losing an immortal would be an issue to most clubs. Just not Manly.

I like the way your thinking Bob, I like the way your thinking!
Just can't remember a time I've been so pi$$ed at one of our own players!
I don't begrudge players leaving and looking after there family but daly has just been so arrogant and disrespectful to us fans.
But on the upside we are going on a shopping spree that hasn't been seen here for over a decade.

We will see.
I am a supporter of 40 + years and joined the forum last week. Was very disappointed when I was told where to go. Please excuse my ignorance but what is the deal with trolls.I thought it would be great to be in contact with other manly supporters- it can be a pretty lonely pastime

I am a supporter of 40 + years and joined the forum last week. Was very disappointed when I was told where to go. Please excuse my ignorance but what is the deal with trolls.I thought it would be great to be in contact with other manly supporters- it can be a pretty lonely pastime

Look if you're a genuine Sea Eagles supporter, that's great and welcome to the Silvertails Forum.

However...

In the past few months we've had an enormous amount of opposition supporters joining up with the intent to troll and nothing else: in roughly 80% of these cases they start off almost exactly how old mate started THIS thread. Often they start off all buddy buddy bud quickly degenerate into the scum they are. Misspelling some names of Manly greats may seem inconsequential.. But to me it's like misspelling your parent's names. Cardinal sin, and whilst I'll give this bloke a second chance for the time being he's ringing the intruder alerts as far as I'm concerned.

With that said I'm neither the owner or a moderator, therefore have no more of a right to have a go than any other poster on these boards.

So... We will see ;)

Us newcomers will stick together shells, we'll win em over

You know what @hozza ?? I certainly hope so.

Genuine fans, heck even opposition supporters are welcome (see @Guzzler : and he's a BULLDOG!) if they're happy to speak footy like adults. It's when the bullsh*t starts, and this so far seems rather familiar.

I like the way your thinking Bob, I like the way your thinking!
Just can't remember a time I've been so pi$$ed at one of our own players!
I don't begrudge players leaving and looking after there family but daly has just been so arrogant and disrespectful to us fans.
But on the upside we are going on a shopping spree that hasn't been seen here for over a decade.

Don't be pissed off mate laugh at them like I am. They have gone to the two biggest jokes in the NRL Gold Coast, never won nothing and never will and Eels who had the best player in the world in there team and captured a couple of wooden spoons. They improved last year to finish up in 10th spot.

Lol they are funny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7