G'day to all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look if you're a genuine Sea Eagles supporter, that's great and welcome to the Silvertails Forum.

However...

In the past few months we've had an enormous amount of opposition supporters joining up with the intent to troll and nothing else: in roughly 80% of these cases they start off almost exactly how old mate started THIS thread. Often they start off all buddy buddy bud quickly degenerate into the scum they are. Misspelling some names of Manly greats may seem inconsequential.. But to me it's like misspelling your parent's names. Cardinal sin, and whilst I'll give this bloke a second chance for the time being he's ringing the intruder alerts as far as I'm concerned.

With that said I'm neither the owner or a moderator, therefore have no more of a right to have a go than any other poster on these boards.

So... We will see ;)

Thanks for the explanation, you can be assured I am a genuine Manly supporter and have been since primary school 45 years ago when everyone in Newcastle either went for Parra or Saints. Make it to as many Brookvale games as I can. There is a a number of Manly supporters in Newcastle but we get hassled pretty badly. That's why I was upset when I received nasty feedback from "one of my own"

Thanks for the explanation, you can be assured I am a genuine Manly supporter and have been since primary school 45 years ago when everyone in Newcastle either went for Parra or Saints. Make it to as many Brookvale games as I can. There is a a number of Manly supporters in Newcastle but we get hassled pretty badly. That's why I was upset when I received nasty feedback from "one of my own"

I was lucky enough to grow up within walking distance of Brooky, before moving up to Tweed!!

Unfortunately this place has been a bit of a sh*tstorm over the last few months with a large amount of d*ckhead trolls, most recently Titans and Eels fans. Forgive me for being a little prickly.. I'm not sure what drives ppl to actively seek out opposition forums and start sh*t for no apparent reason. There's obviously something wrong in their heads..

I was lucky enough to grow up within walking distance of Brooky, before moving up to Tweed!!

Unfortunately this place has been a bit of a sh*tstorm over the last few months with a large amount of d*ckhead trolls, most recently Titans and Eels fans. Forgive me for being a little prickly.. I'm not sure what drives ppl to actively seek out opposition forums and start sh*t for no apparent reason. There's obviously something wrong in their heads..
Unfortunately there are so many disturbed people around these days - I guess if they are just trolling out forum it is better than what you read in the papers everyday. Everyday you think it couldn't get any worse and then the next headline blows you away. That poor lady in Parra the other night

Welcome guys

I made the national news in 1997, the only Manly supporter on the station at Newcastle waiting with about 5,000 Knights supporters .

Stayed with a mate the night before and we went down on the train.

Got interviewed by 7/9& 10 and it got a run in all three stations that night.

Just don't ask me about the trip home!!

Welcome guys

I made the national news in 1997, the only Manly supporter on the station at Newcastle waiting with about 5,000 Knights supporters .

Stayed with a mate the night before and we went down on the train.

Got interviewed by 7/9& 10 and it got a run in all three stations that night.

Just don't ask me about the trip home!!
WOW a real celebrity. Knights supporters still give it to me about the GF in 97- despite so many of the team being busted with steroids and goodness knows what Joey was on.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6