Geoff Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These super short headings **** me. I am forced to open a thread to realise I am not interested.

Fox Sports 1 Fri 2pm -1992 Round 8, Manly v Souths

Fox Sports 1 Fri 5:30pm -1998 Round 5, Manly v Raiders

Nine Fri 7pm - 2013 Round 14 Manly does the Dogs :p
Looks like a great day for we True Believers :heart:

weev said:
These super short headings s**t me. I am forced to open a thread to realise I am not interested.

you know what sh*ts me, clicking on a thread to find out what was said by the person in the thread title only to find some wanker hijacking it for a whinge

I hate whingers, they can be very annoying. Why can't they be like me and not pointlessly go on about trivial bs.

Need that feature that's available on other forums; hover your mouse over the topic and it will display the first sentence of the topic without having to enter the thread.

That would stop Weev from going postal!

Good to see Tooves speaking straight & disagreeing with Blocker & co when they tried to put words in his mouth.

Tooves is definitely his own man :cool:

COMMANDER said:
Need that feature that's available on other forums; hover your mouse over the topic and it will display the first sentence of the topic without having to enter the thread.

We need that feature available to everyone (a grasp on reality) that helps you realise that you are not that important and those 5 seconds lost are not going to change the trajectory of your life. Hell if those 5 seconds are that important WTF are you doing wasting your time on a rugby league forum.

Mals said:
Good to see Tooves speaking straight & disagreeing with Blocker & co when they tried to put words in his mouth.

Tooves is definitely his own man :cool:

Can someone enlighten us who didn't see the show what was said on show with regards to what Mals is saying

COMMANDER said:

That would be a nice feature. Rage level subsiding.....

Fluffy said:
weev said:
These super short headings s**t me. I am forced to open a thread to realise I am not interested.

you know what sh*ts me, clicking on a thread to find out what was said by the person in the thread title only to find some wanker hijacking it for a whinge

Into the room of mirrors you go.

That feature is a bit of a pain to add. It adds a few overheads which is something I am trying to cut down on.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Mals said:
Tooves is on Sterlo on Thursday night.

You refer to Nein's Footy Show or a Foxtel thing?

Peter Sterling has an NRL show on Foxtel called Sterlo. It starts at 7:30pm.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2