George Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes apparently the driver tried to run him over, but Burgess palmed the car off then proceeded to run straight over the top of it to score under the posts

Kiwi Eagle said:
Reports coming in he has been charged with 2 counts of willful damage to a car in Cairns

Couldn't be. He's a Souffs player. They are the pride of the league, don;t you know?
I'm sure he was just being helpful and giving the driver some street directions.

1. It's not his go.

2. Video refs "inconclusive" on sign incident... Try awarded.

3. Code in crisis

4. Blackest day in Australian sport.

5. Dave Warner is on a flight heading home to "sort him out"

*some, or all of the above, may or may not be true!!

** @ Danny Weidler.... Run with it mate!!!

apparently Gurgess cant read this was the sign

0929071432_M_stop_sign4.jpg

It's Ok as rusty has sorted the matter out by buying a new car for the owner as well as buying several houses in the UK for the car owners mother.

Burn him! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn him!

250k fine for bringing the game into disrepute, 12 week suspension and 12 points off soufs

Apparently he has admitted to doing it. So a reduction from 12 to 11 weeks will do thanks NRL.

Was it a double demerit weekend for traffic offences ?

Surely he has to be deported, or at least sent to Port Arthur

I think the NRL owes the good people of Cairns a massive apology for subjecting them to these REDNECK DEGENERATE THUGS!! Queenslanders are not accustomed to this kind of behaviour and the only people that will profit from this whole fiasco are the therapists that are sure to reap the rewards of the mental scarring inflicted upon the innocent people of Cairns. Shame on the NRL. Shame on NSWRL. Shame on England.

bones said:
Souths could name Tom Burgess as his replacement and still play George. Who would know?

Perfect defence. George said that it was Tom and Tom says that it was George.

Chris Murphy acting for both twins arranges for the case to be dismissed and all witnesses offered parts in Russell Crowes next movie - the Burgess brothers discover soap.

tookey said:
bones said:
Souths could name Tom Burgess as his replacement and still play George. Who would know?

Perfect defence. George said that it was Tom and Tom says that it was George.

Chris Murphy acting for both twins arranges for the case to be dismissed and all witnesses offered parts in Russell Crowes next movie - the Burgess brothers discover soap.

The R. Kelly defense I believe. Worked for him.

He just thought the car hit a ball Sam was carrying and bounced up and hit in in the head. Like all good bro's do he ran in, smashed the car and ran away when he mistook the driver for S.Matai.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6