George Rose info...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
Found this in today's Courier Mail for those interested:

George Rose,27,Manly

What makes the Sea Eagles' smiling steam train keep on chugging, game after game? A healthy dose of ego,swagger and a whole lotta Faith.

Discovery of 2010? Drake, and I've been listening to more country 'cos I've been trying to play stuff on the guitar.

Any other skills? I sing karaoke. I rate myself as a bit of a dancer. I watch Usher DVDs and try to copy him. But I haven't got the six-pack, so it's scary when I lift up my shirt.

Karaoke specialty? Midnight Express. Anything by the Eagles.

What music do you pump up with? Jay-Z, I tyr to get aswagger about myself and think I can go out there and do unbelievable things.

First album? I was given a Beach Boys album when I was about four. Then George Michael - because of my name. Everyone used to try to make me sing it, so I'"d be walking around singing Faith on cue whenever I was prodded.

Did the joke wear thin quickly? Yes, especially when George Michael started getting a bit weirder, it wore very thin.

Do you mean the public toilet incident? Yeah, after that I had to throw everything out and hide any memory of it. Thanks for bringing that up.

All-time favourite? Tupac

Most played on iPod? Ego, Beyonce with Kayne. I listen to it to pump up my own ego.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2