George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Brilliant performance!!

Where are the body fat police tonight?

A big F U from the big fella! Footwork like a centre!!

He played a lot less minutes than Trex and Rosie Boy was a million times better than Trex. Trex has been playing shocking since origina bar first half last week. Myth.

As George was making metres, again, I heard someone in the crowd yell out 'are you watching Georgie T-Rex'?!!

The sight of gorgeous George in full flight STORMING up the field dead set bought a tear to the eye ;)

Pretty to watch.

More minutes Tooves!!!

Trex went well tonight boys and girls. If you didn't see that, you might need to choose another sport.

Who cares if he is off to the dogs, he is ours until the GF.
If the people in the know wanted to keep the dinosaur, i think we might be a few stewarts lower next year. Take your pick. You can't keep them all.

Yep. I agree. T-Rex was better. I think he was standing closer to the ruck. He is improving each week.
George, Joe, Vic, Brent and Darcy were all strong and defended well.

TokyoEagle said:
Trex went well tonight boys and girls. If you didn't see that, you might need to choose another sport.

Who cares if he is off to the dogs, he is ours until the GF.
If the people in the know wanted to keep the dinosaur, i think we might be a few stewarts lower next year. Take your pick. You can't keep them all.

Tokyo is quite right, on both counts. T Rex made 3 tackles in a row at one stage, and also was only a whisker away from having two barnstorming tries early in the game.

Napper said:
Brilliant performance!!

Where are the body fat police tonight?

A big F U from the big fella! Footwork like a centre!!

At my place in a hostage situation. :(

TokyoEagle said:

Well we expect someone from tokyo to talk up t-rex *insert funny godzilla comment that I cant think of yet in here*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4