George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
image.jpg
@:eek:

How in the blue f**k does SBW have the nerve to hold his hand in the air and smile and wave to the crowd while claiming victory, after fighting such a poor quality, out of shape and simply sad opponent??

He should hang his head in quiet shame and cry himself to sleep. What a fukwit!

Probably the big cheque he gets for 30 mins work eases his pain and shame

George would surprise sbw I reckon. He is light on his feet and would take punishment ok. George would only have to land one. Keep in close and hold on.

SBW is the worst "in" fighter I have ever seen. That's because he has never fought anyone of any real ability, therefore he has never really had to truly box to win his fights. He stands back and tries to land big shots, just like he would train on the heavy bag at the end of a training session.

A bloke like Paul Gallen might worry Sonny more. Someone that can keep moving forward, take a bit of punishment, get in close, work his ribcage and he drops his hands every time to protect his mid section. A quality boxer would have little trouble landing an upper cut and left hook on Sonny's chin and jaw.

Then it would be goodnight Irene!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4