George seizes chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
WHEN Tony Williams was suspended for seven weeks following his dangerous throw on Sharks hooker Isaac De Gois back in March, George Rose sensed an opportunity. Not to take his teammate’s spot in Geoff Toovey’s 17-man squad, but the chance to get fit.

Read the full article

The world is all the brighter for a happy Georgie. Keep smiling big fella, and slipping those clever passes.

Its good to see that Tooves plan and reasoning has worked and that George has used it for motivation as im sure originally intended.

Big George is undefeated for the season iirc.

Apart from the dropped ball in Brisbane, Big Georgy is going very well. He seems to be the one to bend back the line. The Rorters pack is big, so George will be needed.

Don't get me wrong as I love George, but, am I the only one that thinks he is actually carrying more condition than before his demotion?

Frank, he looks like a keg, and probably always has. However I think his legs seem to have been strengthened. A keg on tree trunks rather than a keg on twigs.

I thought by the heading that Big George must have found the door open at McDonalds and unattended......
Good luck to you George, ive been a knocker, but the biggest test is in the coming back and performing.
Thats all we can ask of you ......

Frogz said:
I thought by the heading that Big George must have found the door open at McDonalds and unattended......
Good luck to you George, ive been a knocker, but the biggest test is in the coming back and performing.
Thats all we can ask of you ......

Actually he found that KFC will sponsor him for every off load with a drumstick and voila hes a superstar again.

But actually i love the guy, hes a character and he does bend the opposition back - probably our only prop who does.

Apparently he is 5kg lighter than usual. Good stuff.

He said he was about 8 weeks behind everyone else from the off season, so no surprise to him that it tooks some weeks to get back into first grade.

Well it should not have been.

Go Mr Rose, you rock.

A Rose by any other name shall tackle just as hard!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2