Georgie Gets His Prize

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he won the one on the left, the big one is the perpetual trophy.

which I guess technically he won as wel but you get my drift.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181558.msg239507#msg239507 date=1251890727]
What did he win?  That big tin thing?

Both Trophy's DSM5
[/quote]

just go an email from the club about membership renewal and this was on the side

Also this week
George will feature in NRL on Fox where he will pick up his Prop's Pentathlon prize. 7:30pm Wednesday Fox Sports 2

Anthony Choc Watmough will be a special guest on the Footy Show this Thursday 9:30pm Channel 9.
Hope that is true have not seen many manly players make an appearance this year

Can someone confirm that choc will be on the show tomorrow night mite be worth watching

Well i know that George was on Fox tonight so maybe choc is on tomorrow nights footy show

eagle_predator link said:
Congrats Georgie who won the Props pentathlon well done mate.

[img=400x300]http://i26.tinypic.com/2qbysrk.jpg[/img]

That trophy is just a recycled C3PO from Star Wars!  ::)

So what do the half backs win? Recycled R2D2s or garden gnomes??

(And well done Georgie!)

George gets to keep the small one forever. He has won the larger one for this year and it is another trophy in the Manly cabinet for the next 12 months - and we could win it again in 2010!

Funniest part of the show was Gorgeous being asked if it was true that the team song wasn't sung after the gummy game. "I'm not sure" said George. "I thought Des normally leads the song and didn't on this occasion" said Warren Smith. "I don't know" said George "I was too scared to look at him".

If only those other lazy dunderheads of front rowers had George's go forward we'd be sitting pretty.  On another thread, one of you guys asked the question, if F F Moi Moi can go so hard, why can't Perry and Kite?  George is the only one I see consistently taking the ball forward.  Hall does it occasionally.  I'd like to see Kite and Perry just run forward, hard and with venom.  Kite should stop thinking he's a ball player and passing the pill.  He's not, and invariably puts the receiver under pressure..     

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7