Get Him to the Greek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
Has anyone seen this movie yet. I saw it on Sunday night as it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time... Totally recommend it. Jonah Hill and Russell Brand are farken funny. It’s probably the most politically incorrect movie I have seen in a a long time.

Get the Candy in the JAR  ;)

Link to the trailer below

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=64452

****ing outstanding movie !!

I couldn't believe how good P Diddy or whatever he is calling himself these days was in it

Am a big fan of that character, I got dragged by my girlfriend at the time to go and see Forgetting Sarah Marshall, thought that would be rubbish but I bloody love that movie too

The movie also explained a lot about this forum, there are a lot of people smoking Jeffrey's !!! Now Dan just needs to install a furry wall

Too right KE, how could I have forgotten about smoking the Jeffrey.

I could do with one of those fury walls at my place.

Thank you blokes...been debating about this movie...that has made my mind up. We are kid free today, so I'll take the boss out.

wombatgc link said:
Thank you blokes...been debating about this movie...that has made my mind up. We are kid free today, so I'll take the boss out.

You won't regret it mate

I saw grown ups last night... I haven't constantly laughed, like that, in a movie for a long long time.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7