Get on the bus you fuqkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
We need a few more to get a lone solitary but to the Druggcastle game.  Contact Natalie now, don't leave it till tomorrow, by tomorrow it'll be cancelled for lack of interest.  C'mon. 

DSM5 link said:
We need a few more to get a lone solitary but to the Druggcastle game.  Contact Natalie now, don't leave it till tomorrow, by tomorrow it'll be cancelled for lack of interest.  C'mon. 

Not all us fuqkers can get to the game.Cant take kids cause it'll get back too late.No good for early morning workers.Don't blame us cause the game's on a crap time at a crap venue.Take it up with the nrl (no real leadership)!

DSM, if you're a true supporter you'll book and pay for the other empty seats just so that the bus isn't cancelled.

Actually if he was a true Silvertail he'd drive his BMW M5 to newcastle and pay for fuel on his line of credit Credit card

If he picks me and the kid up from Lithgow,feeds me and the kid,drops us back home,pays for a ticket each,makes sure there's a pillow in the car for her to sleep,and supply my grog for the trip up and back,we might consider it.
It's bad enough doing a Mon nite at Brookie or the metrop area,but drugcastle is ridiculously out of the question with a school aged kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4