get our act together and...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lyons den

Opens the door with the possibility of melb/dogs= win then penny panthers for a place in the GF.
No easy passage nevertheless but avoid the rorters should we make the qualifer.
cmon lads fire up!!

And to think all the people on here bagging Manly when we came back from 22-6 down to beat the Panfers.
Doesn't look bad now does it??

We weren't 24-0 down against the Cowboys at halftime either :)

Our form looks pretty good now!.

BELIEVE!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:
We are the worst form team still alive. We couldn't even beat the Sharks or Raiders at the moment. Next week is season over for us.

Agree Mick and just being realistic , not just negative for no reason

Yeah wish I was joking Mark. Unfortunately it's now a horrible reality. We are just awful with no sign of any improvement.

I think that's what's doing my head in, all we need is to play at a reasonable level (nothing spectacular) and we could be cruising past the dogs/storm and then the Panths into the GF. That's not being disrespectful to those teams, but if we took in mid-year form we would waltz into the GF.

And just on tonight, congrats to the Panthers. I fully expected the Roosters to win comfortably. But the Panthers just never went away, never gave up. And scored themselves a truly great win!

Killer03 said:
I think that's what's doing my head in, all we need is to play at a reasonable level (nothing spectacular) and we could be cruising past the dogs/storm and then the Panths into the GF. That's not being disrespectful to those teams, but if we took in mid-year form we would waltz into the GF.

And just on tonight, congrats to the Panthers. I fully expected the Roosters to win comfortably. But the Panthers just never went away, never gave up. And scored themselves a truly great win!

I agree with this- if we play anywhere like we did early on in the year we make the GF

Such S***T NRL you tried everything to get your dream Easts vs Souths Grand final and now nothing

Well done to the panthers- wish our boys next week play with that commitment and heart.

Our backs will always win us more games than we lose. They are superstars. Our forward pack are average at best. Take gift, ballin and buhrer out and we are shot. We have so many out of form players to turn it around, plus we clearly have dramas off the field. I would love to be proven wrong but I would have no confidence playing the sharks let alone the remaining teams in the finals.

mickqld said:
We are the worst form team still alive. We couldn't even beat the Sharks or Raiders at the moment. Next week is season over for us.
To give it some perspective,
if Manly always played like this we'd be given a Spoon made of wood.

I don't know, if we jag a win next week then we could be facing the Panthers the week after with Ballin back in the team.

Finals is about health and form and unfortunately, we have neither. Some years you just don't have it. Such is the game.

A long season of hanging at the top has taken its toll. If you look at the other teams, most dropped off either early or mid year then came good. We went out hard, maintained, fought on but eventually the weight of key injuries just broke us. Losing Ballin was huge. A guy that's been directing us for that long week in week out - that really kills your game plan. Jayden can try but everyone is so used to what Matt does that not having him there leaves a huge hole.

Anyway, we've had drama and stunk up final series before and come good soon enough after (the 2009 SEASON was a total clusterf**k). Actually 2009 was the impetus for some change within the player ranks. Maybe this year can lead to a similar renewal...

Killer03 said:

Kinda sounds a bit disrespectful! :)

Masked Eagle said:
Killer03 said:

Kinda sounds a bit disrespectful! :)

Maybe so but that was the best game of footy I've seen this season entertainment wise.

If manly are to make the GF now, they will be in their away strip. That means another loss :(

bones said:
If manly are to make the GF now, they will be in their away strip. That means another loss :(

Our world has been turned upside down Bones ... so maybe it means a win! :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4