Get rid of both of them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's even worse... tying up our cap and not even able to play.

I love Foz and DCE but you can't have that much of your cap in 2 players.

That's even worse... tying up our cap and not even able to play.

I love Foz and DCE but you can't have that much of your cap in 2 players.

Disagree. This gives us an opportunity to play someone that actually wants to play for us, and potentially win a game or two.

Well your stance on Foran is well documented Ryan, and now I'm starting to hope that you're right. But he could have changed his mind since what you overheard in the cafe.

DCE's line about respecting his teammates just now in the post-match interview with Fittler definitely sounded a bit suspect...

DCE's line about respecting his teammates just now in the post-match interview with Fittler definitely sounded a bit suspect...

He's signed with The Sharks guys. You'll hear it soon. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...or good news in my books...because he's ****.

We should make a massive play for Arthur or Hasler, and sign some new halves and a few props, and the re-build can start as soon as next year.

Johnny Gibbs reckons he's off to the Sharks and will announce it this week.

As I said, "He's signed with The Sharks guys. You'll hear it soon. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...or good news in my books...because he's ****."

He's signed with The Sharks guys. You'll hear it soon. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...or good news in my books...because he's ****.

The problem is Ryan we have such a soft pack of forwards we can't throw a young half or 5/8 in (this season) because it would destroy them.

The problem is Ryan we have such a soft pack of forwards we can't throw a young half or 5/8 in (this season) because it would destroy them.

Parra's forwards aren't great either. I thought Sandow / Norman raped us tonight. That was the difference.

We should make a massive play for Arthur or Hasler, and sign some new halves and a few props, and the re-build can start as soon as next year.
well if we sign King Arthur for next year that means Foz will stay,why would he sign with parra just to play under Arthur,when Arthur is supposedly being head hunted by our board. I wonder how choc would feel if that happens

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6