Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I believe that every one has a right to express their views
Not when it contradicts the messages directed by the club because they are representative of (and lower than) the club

Not when it contradicts the messages directed by the club because they are representative of (and lower than) the club
Contradiction of human rights is not what our indiscriminative club is all about feathered friend
Happy fathers

Contradiction of human rights is not what our indiscriminative club is all about feathered friend
Happy fathers
Well there is always a line of professionalism that the players have to walk across

If people work for any other business they’d be forced to walk that line. Imagine if they worked for apple or whatever and stood down for “pride month”. They’d be offered an ultimatum of turn up or leave. Even worse, if they tried to take it public and undermine the values the company wants to represent then they’d be sacked because they actively try to undermine public reputation.

The players have a right to believe what they want (even if its bigoted), but to take a public, active stance against a club-initiative is not ok. They are lucky they are footy players. Sometimes they just need to bite their tongue and get on with it, like everyone else.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8