Getting to know a ST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Not sure where to put this but I guess here is as good as anywhere;

Last weekend in Canberra, I couldn't get to the Saturday night function but went to the game on Sunday and sat in the Manly area. I really wish I knew what some of you looked like so I could of introduced myself and shared a beer/drink or just a G'day, etc.

As as suggestion to Dan and the Mods, is there a way we could have a Silvertails "Mug" shot area or something else where we can see our fellow supporters?

I realise there are privacy issues and not everyone would like the face on display but I think it would be a good idea so when people like myself get to attend a game, we will know a kindred spirit so to speak!!

Thoughts?

Hi mate,

I like the idea. I want to add better profiles, kind of like Facebook style profiles. At the moment the only way for me to do this is via the front-end which means you will need to login there to do that. Which isn't a problem because your password for the forum will work.

However I am trying to see if we can make our own, better profiles on the Forum side, so we wont have to have multiple integration points

A few of the regulars MWTS's might know me ie - Bones, Timmy, Wolfpack, Mark from Brisbane, Vidmar(seriously is there a Manly fan that doesn't know Vid), Jono, Marga, Cambo and a few others.

Anyways to out myself I'm Ant

eagles2win said:
A few of the regulars MWTS's might know me ie - Bones, Timmy, Wolfpack, Mark from Brisbane, Vidmar(seriously is there a Manly fan that doesn't know Vid), Jono, Marga, Cambo and a few others.

Don't trust this "Ant" (If that is your real name) guy. He's a criminal & looks like Jamie Peacock. Avoid him if you value your life.

As for me, I was the mong in the bear coat at Canberra. Jonesy was the guy in front of me in the Chewbacca jacket. Lookin' straight grizzly.

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:

Don't trust this "Ant" (If that is your real name) guy. He's a criminal & looks like Jamie Peacock. Avoid him if you value your life.

As for me, I was the mong in the bear coat at Canberra. Jonesy was the guy in front of me in the Chewbacca jacket. Lookin' straight grizzly.

It's only criminal if you get caught

eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:

That's exactly what the Peacock would say!

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:

That's exactly what the Peacock would say!

Why do I get the feeling I'll get the new forum name as Captain Peacock?
For those playing at home think Are you being served?

Actually how do I make this happen

Start selling Silvertails t-shirts and hats.

Still have my "oneeyedeagle.com" t shirt. Wear something like that and you will be able to identify posters.

Good means of raising funds for the site too.

COMMANDER said:
Start selling Silvertails t-shirts and hats.

Still have my "oneeyedeagle.com" t shirt. Wear something like that and you will be able to identify posters.

Good means of raising funds for the site too.

and my avatar is my picture to.

I think it is a good idea. I know some of you on here and it is fun trying to picture a face to go with the name. I thought everyone knew the charming Vidmar?

eagles2win said:

Well that was one I did not pick. Your secret is safe with me Ant. :)

marga said:
I think it is a good idea. I know some of you on here and it is fun trying to picture a face to go with the name. I thought everyone knew the charming Vidmar?

eagles2win said:

It was Ant80 but didn't transfer when Dan originally transferred

eagles2win said:
marga said:

eagles2win said:

Are you coming down for round 26 or finals games?

anthonyb1965 said:
Not sure where to put this but I guess here is as good as anywhere;

Last weekend in Canberra, I couldn't get to the Saturday night function but went to the game on Sunday and sat in the Manly area. I really wish I knew what some of you looked like so I could of introduced myself and shared a beer/drink or just a G'day, etc.

As as suggestion to Dan and the Mods, is there a way we could have a Silvertails "Mug" shot area or something else where we can see our fellow supporters?

I realise there are privacy issues and not everyone would like the face on display but I think it would be a good idea so when people like myself get to attend a game, we will know a kindred spirit so to speak!!

Thoughts?

I don't think most people want to see my head, just saying!!

marga said:
eagles2win said:
marga said:

eagles2win said:

Are you coming down for round 26 or finals games?

Not at this stage, would love to if we make the GF

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6