GF replay not match of the day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I know lots has been written about manly's start to the 2012 season in terms of match programming, and 9's inability to deal with the demands of cricket and league broadcast clashes... BUT how do they get away with not broadcasting the match of the round on sunday! Manly v warriors, expected 35,000 people at Eden park. It's another joke in a long line of jokes from the holder of the free to air rights.

Shoe1 said:
... BUT how do they get away with not broadcasting the match of the round on sunday!

Sorry Shoe1. Not being a smart arse, but I thought it was broadcast on Sunday. Maybe I don't follow what you mean??

I'm very happy the cricket is on. Means we'll get our game live on ch9 at midday! Otherwise, they'd make us wait til 4pm.

Sunday's great up here
8:30 NYC on fox
11am manly vs warriors on 9
Then cricket

Perfect Sunday

Berk re read my post bro. NYC is on fox at 8:30. I have their program guide app on my iPhone.

Oops I get ya mate. Nah **** the sharks and tigpies

I hate the fact that the very first game of the year and I'm missing it: my son's baseball gala day... but boy, do I love that :)

Have fox but there's a 7 hr delay between the game and when fox broadcast.
Looks like I'm going 'fishing' for this one though.

You can't stop the internet.

WAMF said:
Have fox but there's a 7 hr delay between the game and when fox broadcast.
Looks like I'm going 'fishing' for this one though.

You can't stop the internet.

I know @berkeley_eagle may be tweeting some good fishing spots

I'll be going fishing rd 2 wfile waiting for the manly v tigers game to be shown on 9

You guys are about as subtle and inventive as a very large stick.

Sailing very close to the wind here guys!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4