GF replay on Fox Sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I just watched the Grand Final replay on Fox and I must say that it was by far the best commentry. They were much more balanced and realistic then the Nein Crew. Even Snoz Daley was good! and yes it pains me to say that.
There is another replay on today so set your box to record and relive the magic.

That was BOD at the very least. And the Lyon pass to put Hoppa away at the 10 min mark that cheatin cockchin called forward from 12meters away. that was a bad call.

I thought Daley lived up to his reputation as being one of the worst commentators in the modern era. He's in love with any team that plays us. I didn't catch the nein telecast but will try to, given the stuff written about Goul's call

Gould is a tosser. He was willing on the Kiwis the entire broadcast and you should have heard him crap on about Matai going out of his way to 'tackle' Inu without the ball.
The fox guys were as neutral as one could expect. Not to mention the much better HD viewing experience. 9 could have simulcast the game on GO or whatever their HD ch 90 is bit they have no regard for sports fans.
The sooner 9 are out of the game, the better. The muthafukers cut the braodcast before Jamie was presented with the Trophy. Get this, the d1ckheads cut to a fricken re-run of a farmer wants a wife.

I will be calling ch9 Perth later on today, to rip them a new asshole. Who the hell cuts out of a gf broadcast without seeing the the winning side presented with the main prize? What a fricken joke.

WAMF said:
Gould is a tosser. He was willing on the Kiwis the entire broadcast and you should have heard him crap on about Matai going out of his way to 'tackle' Inu without the ball.
The fox guys were as neutral as one could expect. Not to mention the much better HD viewing experience. 9 could have simulcast the game on GO or whatever their HD ch 90 is bit they have no regard for sports fans.
The sooner 9 are out of the game, the better. The muthafukers cut the braodcast before Jamie was presented with the Trophy. Get this, the d1ckheads cut to a fricken re-run of a farmer wants a wife.

I will be calling ch9 Perth later on today, to rip them a new asshole. Who the hell cuts out of a gf broadcast without seeing the the winning side presented with the main prize? What a fricken joke.

The cut off must have only happened over in WA as it continued on with the coverage up here at least here in QLD. I agree with you that nien should do what the AFL covered channels do and duplicate the game on their HD channel (and in Nien's case, GEM).

I wish they'd show a replay on Gem. Maybe Fox have the rights to the replays but it would be great to see it in HD.

Jethro said:
WAMF said:

The cut off must have only happened over in WA as it continued on with the coverage up here at least here in QLD. I agree with you that nien should do what the AFL covered channels do and duplicate the game on their HD channel (and in Nien's case, GEM).

The cut off happened in Melbourne too. Funny that they stayed with the telecast all the way through n 07 and 09.:rolleyes:

Thank God for Fox. At least between their coverage and Fox News we got to see the presentation and interviews.

I'm assuming the GF DVD will be Nine commentary? Anyone know if it will be possible to get a Fox version? Otherwise I will have to watch it on mute so I don't hear Gus' one-sided drivel.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2