GI to the broncos? who said it was not possible?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BoomStickBarbie

Reserve Grader
NRL off-contract players: Greg Inglis wants to finish his NRL career with Brisbane Broncos
  • CHRIS GARRY EXCLUSIVE
  • THE COURIER-MAIL
  • FEBRUARY 22, 2015 12:00AM

Buzz Rothfield's top five players in the game
external

BUZZ ROTHFIELD’S TOP 50 NRL PLAYERS

Inglis spent his final years of high school in Brisbane while attending Wavell State High.

“He has bought a house in Brisbane and Sally is living up there at times during the year,” Gainey said.

“That’s where he will eventually settle.

“He is enjoying life. He’s very busy.

Rabbitohs skipper Greg Inglis is a hot property in the player market.

“He spent the eight weeks up in Brisbane. He is doing up a house up there and when he’s not playing that’s where he spends most of his time.

“Now that Wayne is there the Broncos are a chance.”

The Broncos believed they had Inglis in 2010, but on the day he was meant to fly up to sign the deal he reneged.

The ramifications are still being felt by the Broncos, who have struggled since he knocked them back.

Still only 28, Inglis’s next deal will be his most important.

His contract with South Sydney runs out at the age of 30 meaning he will have only five years left in the code.

He would ideally spend half of that in Europe before settling in with the Broncos.

Souths are preparing for the World Club Challenge
external

In-demand GI wants to finish in Brisbane

This is getting really out of hand, Inglis is contracted until the end of 2017 and the speculation is already in overdrive, the NRL needs to change the signing period to end of season like they do in overseas sports like NFL and baseball

GI is the best player in the game at the moment in my opinion and will command huge money for his next contract. So sick that news limiteds filthy paws will be all over this. The Donkeys are a blight on the game!

How happy must Souths be with all this "supposedly" being said by their new Captain...What a leader...What a knob.

I like how it's just a given that he will be playing first grade at 35...He is going to finish up at Souths when he is 30, go to Europe for 2-3 years, and come back and play FG for the Broncos at age 34-35, and win them a premiership under Wayne Bennett (who'll be 71-72 years old by that time); but the Broncos are a chance because the article said so.

I believe in Unicorns too.

So what mind numbingly, exorbitant salary cap rorting deal did Rusty pull out at the 12th hour to stop the woman puncher from signing with the donkeys.

Seriously? The guy is 28. His contract is up at 30. They're speculating where he might play in 2017 and beyond and we've yet to have a ball kicked off for '15.
Write about the current players visiting sick kids, schools, life-long fans fallen on hard times or suffering illnesses.
Who gives a flying f*** where GI might play in '17.:yawn:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6