Gift gooorne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Zero chance of a grade 1 anything with the amount of pain he was in.

What'd Thurston do last year? Think he missed 6 and he was on that whistle thing in massive pain.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

My gut feeling its the acl. Players don't go down that bad with medial strains. FFs slater played 55 minutes with a Pcl tear.

I will gladly be wrong

I'm gutted for him! I went down in a similar tackle and it looks far worse than a medial strain.
I will also be gladly wrong!!

paper this morning saying medial and 2-4 weeks

wait for the scans today and results tomorrow to be certain

Volley said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

What'd Thurston do last year? Think he missed 6 and he was on that whistle thing in massive pain.

That was my initial worry too - rarely see people stay down screaming with medials its usually much worse news when they stay down like that. Was expecting the worst and still worried what the scans will show to be honest. But at least there is plenty of hope from the early reports.

I had him out for the season in my mind...thankfully I failed that medical degree.

Fluffy said:
paper this morning saying medial and 2-4 weeks

wait for the scans today and results tomorrow to be certain

After the 'one week, may even play' diagnosis for Foz's hamstring, I'm not holding the breath looking for the lower end of this range. But a medial rather than ACL is terrific news.

A win last night with a season ending injury to Gift (and maybe DCE) would have been a disaster. And that looked distinctly possible at times. So a narrow loss with just a medial injury is a good result for mine.

I thought we would have heard by now, fox news said he went in for scans this morning. I have prepared for the worst!

If it ends up being acl I hope they send him to Sweden to do the lars reconstruction. Apparently the fullback from the sharks had one and will be back in 4-6 weeks When he did he's acl around april

Gift's injury might be a blessing in disguise. Granted, it is a good disguise. But we need him fresh at year's end, and 26 rounds plus a gruelling Origin campaign might not be best for our own needs. Fingers crossed he makes a good recovery, of course. It was tough at the ground watching him lying on the ground in pain, everyone knew he wouldn't stay down unless badly hurt.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6