GIfty on Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
What a Joke,

That was a good tackle, not a high shot. You could see the look on gifts face was like "you got to be kidding me".

That was just a penalty for the sake of getting parra back into the game.

On another note, Jarrod Hayne has to be the biggest whiner in rugby league.

Total and utter crap! The biggest **** decision by a ref this year. You know the most annoying thing of all?? There is not a God damned thing we can to about it. The refs are golden!! There should be fines handed out to refs that make bad calls during games! The clubs are under scrutiny so as not to cheat, the players are made to take drug tests so as not to cheat. The refs and the NRL do as they please! You'd think Campbell Newman was the NRL CEO!!!

Stand down and fine the refs for ****ty decisions and donate the money to a charity nominated by the robbed team!

This was just proof of the NRL overreacting to the concussion hysteria currently. Any contact currently that is even close to the head is being penalized, absolute joke. I watched the game with my father in law (Roosters Fan) and he just said 'what an effing joke'

Was radradras hit on DCE put on report? Not hurt but much worse but both refs and touchies missed it until Manly almost refused to take the drop out.

MadMarcus said:
If he was knocked out how come he came back? Is that the rule or not?
What was infuriating was that after the show, Fui didn't want to go off. The Ref said to him to go :mad: It was a dive for all money.
The rule is that you need to be assessed for 15 mins, then you can come back if Dr has no issues. But they got a free interchange :mad:

Rad was put on report for the DCE hit.

Brookie Brawler said:
Was radradras hit on DCE put on report? Not hurt but much worse but both refs and touchies missed it until Manly almost refused to take the drop out.
Yes it was

As for the gift one moi moi stayed down the video ref should have looked at that and told the ref to ask the trainers to check his ankle as it couldn't possibly be a head injury

I think the call for tackling the player without the ball on the line was easily the worst of the game though. That was an atrocious and ridiculous call.

The NRL wonders why crowds and tv ratings are down. That penalty on Gift will kill the game off far quicker than off field behaviour issues.

Get used to it. If the officials have put it on record at the time it will position the NRL well when the law suits start down the track.

HappilyManly said:
What about calling DCE's kick out in the first half, when it landed at least 6" in?
What do Vidiots check, as obviously the Touchie is blind :mad:

Nah that was out. If that was 6 inches to you, your partner must think he is very well endowed on your advice

HappilyManly said:
Nay, on the replay we all saw, the Try stand was calling for an investigation :cool:
Watching on a high def 50inch screen the ball was on the line or close enough that I could cop the call.

I'm glad you aren't a carpenter seeing that as 6 inches though

Let's look on the bright side. The players have been staying down to get the penalty for a few years now. At least now milking it costs that player 20 mins off the field. GI might expect a few more head highs lol.

The best thing about being a Manly supporter, is that no matter how hard the NRL try to clean up the game, we always bash up the opposition regardless!

To put Gift on report was total madness. If this progresses past Monday I'm writing to Tony Abbott so he can raise it in Parliament. There has to be an investigation into this!

Eagles2nv said:
On another note, Jarrod Hayne has to be the biggest whiner in rugby league.

Wasnt he whining a lot. I havent seen him take it to that level, you know, being so emotional and coming out with these poorly constructed arguments and tantrums to the ref so often. He came across like a little bitch

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4