GIfty on Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne has always been petulant ever since things stopped going his way a few years back

Dan said:
Hayne has always been petulant ever since things stopped going his way a few years back

Hayne would have the be the most self-obssed, self-entitled player behind the whole of the souffs starting 17 :p

Yep apparently he's been carrying on since he was appointed captain but we don't notice because who bothers watching Parra anyway (unless they're playing the Eagles).

It's not his fault, blame his parents! You can see that any Hayne that has a misplaced 'Y' in their first name is destined to be a petulant, preening fool. JarrYd and ShaYne reaffirmed that for us today.

Lesson to all you parents to be - how you name your children effects them for life!

ManlyBacker said:
To put Gift on report was total madness. If this progresses past Monday I'm writing to Tony Abbott so he can raise it in Parliament. There has to be an investigation into this!

Not sure how they could even rate it, if it was a grade one, lussick's last week would have to be about a grade twenty.

You would have thought the refs would know the mrc had enough to deal with from Friday's game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4