Gifty, watmough, Foran.... and now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glenn Stewart was behind the club split over DCE.
Watmough was past it
Foran - need I even say anything.
JB - injury prone

Every player listed above was manly through and through but all had issues so were moved on.

Cold hard facts win matches and in turn premierships.

Injury prone? Like, Jake Trbojevic sitting out an entire season with a broken leg injury prone? Quick, we'd better offload him for someone sh*te before we miss the chance!

Lol I'm going to not re new my membership because im disappointed we let go ONE player!!!! **** Me give me a break eat a tea spoon of cement. Oh Jamie you were amazing for our club you did so much in your 4 years. He was injury prone backrower with plenty of errors in him hardly a superstar. He bleed manly and worked hard and was one of our best this year but in reality it's one ****EN player and your all think boycotting the club is going to get us back to the top. Leaving Manly will make this club even worse and if you want that your not a Manly supporter.

Mate, grow up and get over yourself.

A) it's not ONE player, it's a trend of chasing good guys out of the club, signing lesser players, signing inveterate arseholes, shafting a Manly legend to bring in a nobody. Have you heard the one about the straw breaking the camel's back?!

B) You don't get to judge whether someone is a Manly supporter or not. There are people on this forum who have passionately followed this club for 2, 3, 4 times your lifetime. You don't get to judge them not worthy of supporting the club just because their opinion isn't the same as yours! Pull your head in!

Mate, grow up and get over yourself.

A) it's not ONE player, it's a trend of chasing good guys out of the club, signing lesser players, signing inveterate arseholes, shafting a Manly legend to bring in a nobody. Have you heard the one about the straw breaking the camel's back?!

B) You don't get to judge whether someone is a Manly supporter or not. There are people on this forum who have passionately followed this club for 2, 3, 4 times your lifetime. You don't get to judge them not worthy of supporting the club just because their opinion isn't the same as yours! Pull your head in!
So taking the easy way out is the manly way?

What this injury prone crap you guys are going on with

2011 26 games
2012 26 games
2013 26 games
2014 23 games
2015 7 games
2016 15 games

He played a tick under 80% of all matches over 6 seasons.
It was the last two injury ending seasons that were the concern. 2015 only 7 games and 2016 only 15 games .
Time will tell if the club made the right decision .

And again, you show how naive you are. If you think someone who has supported this club since the 1950s deciding they want nothing to do with the current regime is 'the easy way out', you have a lot to learn.
Hey I understand your are not happy with the club ATM but is leaving our club the right way to go about things? It's what most people reactions are. Boycotting? Where does this get manly? In a deeper hole? I love Jamie he made my Ultimate team! But I'm going to still support manly cause I love manly grew up there and fell in love with the place and the club.

Hey I understand your are not happy with the club ATM but is leaving our club the right way to go about things? It's what most people reactions are. Boycotting? Where does this get manly? In a deeper hole? I love Jamie he made my Ultimate team! But I'm going to still support manly cause I love manly grew up there and fell in love with the place and the club.

And so did a lot of other people. And a great many of us remember when this AFL rip-off membership thing didn't exist anyway. Boycotting membership of the franchise is the only way anyone can show how they feel in a way that might get through to the numbskulls running the place at the moment.

Besides that, some of us work bloody hard for not a great deal of money. Spending hundreds of dollars on membership isn't pocket change to me, it's certainly not pocket change to my retired mother. If the way the club is being run has made people rethink their priorities and decide that money is better spent elsewhere, what right do you or anyone else have to judge that?!

I never said I was going to 'leave' or support another club. Like a number of others on here and social media, I've made it clear that this current regime will not be getting a cent of my hard earned cash. As is my absolute right.

And so did a lot of other people. And a great many of us remember when this AFL rip-off membership thing didn't exist anyway. Boycotting membership of the franchise is the only way anyone can show how they feel in a way that might get through to the numbskulls running the place at the moment.

Besides that, some of us work bloody hard for not a great deal of money. Spending hundreds of dollars on membership isn't pocket change to me, it's certainly not pocket change to my retired mother. If the way the club is being run has made people rethink their priorities and decide that money is better spent elsewhere, what right do you or anyone else have to judge that?!
I don't have a right do I but its not against the law to speak my opinion and if you don't agree with it fine same goes for me.

It's not really, what's overstepping the mark is boycotting just because one players has gone.

Mate, have a read over the previous posts, I'm done trying to explain when you're clearly not getting it.

I don't know who decided, or when, that the only way to be a supporter of a team is to pay for the shiny, official NRL-sanctioned franchise membership.

You also obviously missed the point that it's not one player or one incident that people are p*ssed off about.

And we're back to the 'not a true supporter' rubbish that rears its ugly head on Silvertails every now and then.

Mate, have a read over the previous posts, I'm done trying to explain when you're clearly not getting it.

I don't know who decided, or when, that the only way to be a supporter of a team is to pay for the shiny, official NRL-sanctioned franchise membership.

You also obviously missed the point that it's not one player or one incident that people are p*ssed off about.

And we're back to the 'not a true supporter' rubbish that rears its ugly head on Silvertails every now and then.
I'm over your sook too.

Lol I'm going to not re new my membership because im disappointed we let go ONE player!!!! **** Me give me a break eat a tea spoon of cement. Oh Jamie you were amazing for our club you did so much in your 4 years. He was injury prone backrower with plenty of errors in him hardly a superstar. He bleed manly and worked hard and was one of our best this year but in reality it's one ****EN player and your all think boycotting the club is going to get us back to the top. Leaving Manly will make this club even worse and if you want that your not a Manly supporter.
I think you are going to have to stop using the phrase 'bleed Manly' soon the way we are going there aren't gonna be many players left willing to do that.

Buhrer 2 ACL, broken hand, broken jaw
Jake 1 leg injury
Buhrer is injury prone.
getting smashed resulting in a broken jaw doesn't count towards injury prone

I never said I was going to 'leave' or support another club. Like a number of others on here and social media, I've made it clear that this current regime will not be getting a cent of my hard earned cash. As is my absolute right.

its a big hit to a pensioner's budget too

Here's my opinion:
+ Don't buy Wright, Wiliame, Winterstein, J Wright, A Uate & Lewis Brown and keep Gutherson, Symonds and Hiku. Honestly, we are just stock piling dog ****.

I think we had no choice but to keep DCE at all cost and he would be a fine halfback if he was playing behind the Sharks pack for example.

I do agree 110% with your comments above! I couldn't believe we let an established backrower like Tom Symonds go and then selected a makeshift backrower in Nathan Green who was busy trying to learn the position?! I mean WTF? the guy had absolutely no enterprise in his game at all and he came into the side at the expense of Symonds who ran good lines of DCE.

Why do we have a slowpoke like Matt Wright running around when we let Gutho and Hiku go?! Why did we need to sign the equally ordinary Jono Wright on top of that? Why is Williame considered a FG option when he clearly does not have it in him?

Why the hell did we sign Winterstein? who the **** is he anyway? I don't even care to know about some washed up 30 year old rugby convert who jumps off a plane and is rushed into FG for no apparent reason? DUMB!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4