• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Scored firstly try for Bunnies in WCC. Guess he really is a Rabbut now. Will always miss him but good luck to him. And how fit is he looking, wish he'd looked that good for us over the last 2 or 3 years.

image.jpg
Had $2 on Gifty as first try
Easy money

Good luck to him, nice guy and all class as far as the Eagles go.

38-0 with 3 to go , let's hope it doesn't get to 40-0

Souths played well
Was very hard to watch Gifty in those colours but I cannot hold a grudge against him- man haven't seem him that fit looking in years

Souths will be overconfident this year - they will be targeted each week by teams. I see them top 4 still but will reach the preliminary final before getting beat.

Last edited:
Souths played well
Was very hard to watch Gifty in those colours but I cannot hold a grudge against him- man haven't seem him that fit looking in years

Souths will be overconfident this year - they will be targeted each week by teams. I see them top 4 still but will reach the preliminary final before getting beat.
Souths will go back to back, It's not an easy task but their team is still pretty damn good especially with Inglis and Gifty. I'll wait for the right odds but I'll put early money on them, unless they get hit by the current scandal

They are the team to beat. The monkey is off the back and they have a stable team with a fantastic spine.

Gifty looked sharp. Happy to see him do well and unlike big mouth will receive a fantastic reception when souffs come to Brooky later in the year.

Souths will go back to back, It's not an easy task but their team is still pretty damn good especially with Inglis and Gifty. I'll wait for the right odds but I'll put early money on them, unless they get hit by the current scandal

I agree Dan they are the team to beat and look like going back to back - but with a few injuries who knows.

The NRL will want them to go back to back. It will be the same loved fest for them this year as was last year.

Can you come home now Gifty.

Hasn't this whole situation turned out to be the biggest **** up ever.

Yes, but we got Burgess, the worst of the brothers, so that counts, right? What a debacle for our management team. Then again, not much the new regime could do when Foran signed 3 months ago.

Yeah Foran agreed to terms well before Christmas and as I posted here at the time it would be announced in the Footy season not the off season.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6