GIO Stadium lowers food prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
About a decade ago I took my son and 4 of his mates to a game at Brookie. After paying for tickets, I was thinking these little buggers are going to eat me broke.

To my surprise they said give us our tickets, we are going to maccas to get lunch, the prices in the ground are a rip-off.

They are smarter than us at times.

I'm not sure about food prices being cut at the mcg. I was there on Saturday and it cost me about $20 for a coke, burger and chips. I'd be horrified if those are the "slashed" prices.

Can't be worse than the Gabba for the Big Bash

Took the wife and two grandsons along for a game.

2 x buckets of chips
2 x power aid drinks
1 x pie
1 x pastie
2 x beers
1 x wine

$96.00

Tickets for 4 cost me $84

****ing rip off!!

Food prices and the menu are very limited at Brooky. I prefer to bring my own food but a word of warning, the food police will not let you in the ground with food from a vendor like Maccas or Subway. I would like to see the club reduce the prices because it is an expensive day out for families especialy

Food prices and the menu are very limited at Brooky. I prefer to bring my own food but a word of warning, the food police will not let you in the ground with food from a vendor like Maccas or Subway. I would like to see the club reduce the prices because it is an expensive day out for families especialy

Just wrap it in a KFC wrapper and tell the guards your celebrating the chooks losing 5 straight ;)

They can be worse than that - I have three family members with coeliac disease, and there is literally nothing they can eat sold at the ground (not sure we'd risk the potential cross-contamination even if there was something on the menu) - and we've twice had idiot security guards trying to confiscate food we're bringing in for them - snacks like chips/rice crackers that you buy at the supermarket because old mate considered that to be 'commercial' food, after I showed him the 'rules' on the Internet. Have also seen them confiscate a cling-wrapped sandwich and an apple from a kid in front of us.

And yet, you can get Maccas for a family of four in if you have enough pockets!

We bring in food all the time when we go to Brookie. If you take the food out of the commercial packets and put them in clear zip lock packets they let you take it in. We also put food in lunch boxes and drinks in flasks and we have no problems. We put them in a backpack and we open it up and show it to the security guards and they clear it.

Can't be worse than the Gabba for the Big Bash

Took the wife and two grandsons along for a game.

2 x buckets of chips
2 x power aid drinks
1 x pie
1 x pastie
2 x beers
1 x wine

$96.00

Tickets for 4 cost me $84

****ing rip off!!

And you only get to see 40 overs of cricket instead of 100 for the same price, they saw you coming.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4