Girliest moments in Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Besides Creagh, uate's snatch at the bomb has to be one of the girliest origin moments ever

RE: Girliest moments in Origun

I would never accuse Uate of being girly. He would run through a brick wall. He pulled out of that catch because of indecision, not courage. He should have attacked it, and there were other instances when he didn't contest bombs. I think some wingers are being coached this way. I don;t like it. I'd much rather them try to catch the ball than let the attacker catch it and then try to tackle them.

I cant recall the year, but Wally Lewis spitting at someone and the game after it the Blues fans were give Wally Golly Masks.

Don't know whether it girlie but now that he is dog I will include it for special mention....Crusher Cleal's attempt at a goal line drop out and the ball went two metres. My 4 year old granddaughter can beat that.

sexist title. The op should be bannered!

bannered We sez!

!!!

this

+1

The Who said:
I would never accuse Uate of being girly. He would run through a brick wall. He pulled out of that catch because of indecision, not courage. He should have attacked it, and there were other instances when he didn't contest bombs. I think some wingers are being coached this way. I don;t like it. I'd much rather them try to catch the ball than let the attacker catch it and then try to tackle them.

Agree. Surely the percentages are better to attack the ball and look to catch it. In some cases. it will get dropped/knocked on, but that must be better than letting it bounce.

That QLD fan who used her seat as a toilet, that's pretty girly. A dude would have to turn around...or tuck it down.

Hodges late in the 2nd half lying down after a tap to the head trying to milk a penalty.

swoop said:
Hodges late in the 2nd half lying down after a tap to the head trying to milk a penalty.

Spot on the biggest grub in origin history. It was great vision seeing him celebrate Brent Tates non try.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7